Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fellow NEETcels, what's a typical day for you?

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
and what keeps you going?

For me: gymcel in the morning and then nothing for the rest of day except internet and food every 2.5 to 3 hours (for gains)
My life is completely lacking in meaning or purpose, but the progression in gymcelling and also the chemicals released from gymcelling just about keep me from giving up completely

My day normally consists of Waking up way too late (like 11am-1pm) then drinking some coffee and hop onto my computer for a few hours then make some more coffee and some food and repeat till about 1 or 2am and then head to sleep.
Kind of a boring meaningless life but i would honestly rather it than going out every day for hours to see people i dont like much and do stuff that doesnt interest me.

For most of my NEET existence, I've been doing an extreme form of LDARing where I just mindlessly scroll through websites and listen to podcasts while barely even retaining anything. More recently I've been reading books, but I often relapse into that depressive daze where my eyes just glaze over the computer screen. I go into full zombie mode.

It's so horrible, I wish I had a dignified structure to my life. But the only alternative to NEETdom is wageslavery (and without any sort of social circle to ease the pain).

Last edited:
Wake up, shitpost, vidya, watch tennis online and gamble, tennis/walk depending on weather. That's about it.

Yesterday I literally slept and watched EVO all day :feelsokman:

Wake up between 10am - 2pm, ROT for most of the day, hit the gym or do some cardio around 7pm, ROT and shitpost for the remainder of the day and go to sleep around 2 - 4 am.

Wake up
Check phone
Shower
Eat
LDAR, browse internet, and eat inbetween.

Severe sleep apnea is a bitch

Gym in the evening, LDARing here all other time.

I was NEET for 4 years and I can say it's just a shitty cope at first but turns into something much worse. I couldn't wait to be a NEET piece of shit after graduating hs but after 2 years it started to take its toll. I mostly spent my time playing videogames and posting on 4chan. Then one day I just couldn't take it anymore and signed up for college and got a part time job. Being NEET is more work than wageslaving. There's a lot of delusionals on 4chan who try to pretend that being NEET is this grand thing where you have all this free time to spend on artistic pursuits and bettering yourself but it's just cope, being NEET consists of vidya, fapping, and 4chan. It's just ultimate LDAR.