Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fellow Nazicels; Who do you prefer Saint Elliot Or Brenton Tarrant?

• Thread starter Saint Lives MattER
  • Start date
Saint Lives MattER

Saint Lives MattER

Self-banned
-
Saint Tarrant has 51-0 dune Coon KC, streamed, to based soundtracks. He single-handedly got Remove Kebab purged from JewTube after like 10 years even though it survived after an alleged "genocide."

It's quite unsettling how badly S.T. is underrated for his accomplishments, Thots?

Bonus highlight clip/toilet Kill Cam (possibly the best & most realistic ever captured, on a budget of a few K versus Jewllywood's billions?):

hElP mE, hElP mE, hElP mE
Shoulda helped truecels, toilet, too late now. JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Bonus soundtrack:

View: https://archive.org/details/video_2021_11_21_10_04_07

Crisis actor false flag though, guns don't kill people, the Government does.

Last edited:
Where the S.T. fans at?

I enjoyed the Brenton Tarrant records much more though I can't say I approve of what he did.

Why kill Muslims who's more based on average? What does that achieve?

You can argue ER killed ricecels, but he also killed degenerate foids

Cuz Muslims are taking their women and money :feelskek:

Cuz Muslims are taking their women and money :feelskek:
Honestly if you have JBW and still lose against short shitskin low IQ sandniggers then what can I say? Maybe those JBWcels should convert instead.

Muslims are fucking based, the world would be heaven under Saria law. ER also has provided us with his great manifesto which was heartwarming to read

Brenton's video had no influence on me.

Tarrant is a PIECE OF SHIT HUUUWHITE FOID worshipper who killed a bunch of harmless muzzies for MUUH FUTURE WHUUTE WAIFU

Cuz they're blackhole nebula IQ trash who turn any place they're in into a shithole ghetto you don't wanna go near anymore. Same as niggers

I like the memes from Tarrant, but that's it. Killing random muslim people during their prayer is cucked, not based.
When it comes to the femoid question, the Muslims are definitely more based than most cumskins are.

When it comes to the femoid question, the Muslims are definitely more based than most cumskins are.
Why was the poll in my post deleted, presumably by modcels? :feelsUgh:

I prefer Larry Nassar.

I dislike most people regardless of race, but seeing stormfront cels like you cope and seethe over Arabs and Africans invading your white countries and fucking your white women while your population struggles with below average replacement rates is MASSIVE lifefuel for me, because you are no better than the hypergamy practicing females that rejected me for my "subhumanity", which keep in mind I had no control over.

View attachment 672386=View attachment 672384

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Reaction GIF
but wait, by ethnicels logic, these people should be sexless and struggling :rolleyes:

Brenton Tarrant is based

The ethnics that immigrate are usually the cream of the crop. They tend to be more educated and better looking than the average person in their home countries because of the barriers to entry.
it's better to be a homeless white chad than a multimillionaire ethnic

The ethnics that immigrate are usually the cream of the crop. They tend to be more educated and better looking than the average person in their home countries because of the barriers to entry.
ok. gonna use this in my next "ethnicel" debunking post

Muslims are fucking based, the world would be heaven under Saria law. ER also has provided us with his great manifesto which was heartwarming to read

ok. gonna use this in my next "ethnicel" debunking post
ethnicel is fakecel, they just gotta move back home and arranged marriagemaxx in a place where females have no rights... In Qatar and KSA if you rape a foid it has to marry you or go to prison.

ethnicel is fakecel, they just gotta move back home and arranged marriagemaxx in a place where females have no rights... In Qatar and KSA if you rape a foid it has to marry you or go to prison.
based

I don't have enough money to go back to my shithole country. And why would I degrade my living standards and go back to a place where there is no stable electricity and running water? Bear in mind, some ethnics cannot even entertain the thought of returning back to their home countries because of the logistics involved.
Don't have enough money to buy a plane ticket, which you can put on a CC and never pay? Volcel excuses.

he is one of the bests and very underrated

And get chased around by debt collection agencies and risk a lawsuit? It's not worth travelling thousands of miles back home for Abdul and Tyrone's leftovers. The women in the cities practice hypergamy and lookism and I am not willing to take a rural bitch unless she's a 6/10 or above. I am a standardscel.
Western Collection agencies in some backwater desert shithole? Is that a joke? They'll end up in a ditch with no more wallet and watch.

You ignored the second part of my comment. I am not downgrading my living conditions just for a slim chance at ascending

So admitted volcel. You'd rather incelmaxx and have a petrol 2012 VW instead of a diesel 97 Van and ethnicelmaxx, shitholecountrymaxx, nofemalerightsmaxx. If you were rich, it wouldn't matter, and it wouldn't matter where you are. You prob just have a slightly nicer looking car that does the exact same thing, slightly newer phone that does the exact same thing, and are still dirt shit broke. Literally no difference, in reality.

Ethnicel/Curreycel/Shitholecountrycel living in Aryan country crying about not being able to get 6' Blonde Blue Eyes Stacy = volcel. Unless you fail homecountrymaxxing, volcel. You have arrangedmarriagemaxx advantage + no foid rights advantage.

In some countries literally all you have to do is rape a toilet and she's forced to marry you (Qatar, KSA, UAE)

In some you can arriangedmarriagemaxx and then marital rape is legal (India, many Asian places)

Not like in feministmaxxed countries where the feds meddle in your marital bed.

Not sure if st was even real.
Se was lame
Cho was cooler.
Even am mogs me....

They all mog me.

Last I heard, you cannot grow cars and guns and ammo!

Well, you can, but it requires a lot of land and nt salesmanship skills...

None of them had targeted the (((real culprits)))! So they all suck! Tbh.

Ofc, tbh, to target the (((real culprits))) they would require a time machine...

All of their actions were not only futile, they actually made things worse for everyone else that agreed with their philosophy's.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back