Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fellow manlets. are we doing something wrong?

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
Was going to drink a coffe with my folks and then saw something that literally blew my mind, i saw outliers already but this thing just made me so focused and with my heart on my troath that i couldnt take my eyes off it. i saw a guy shorter than me(im 5'4) with a blonde girl who was not model tier but pretty enough(the girl was waay taller than him even taller than me at about 5'8-5'9), i watched and watched as i was thinking to myself. there's no fucking way they're a couple right? welp the guy just went in and hugged her and then they started holding hands and i was baffled and confused for a couple of minutes after that.

I wont say the guy was ugly but he didnt have the level of looks that i consider necesary o attract a girl like that much less as he was shorter than her by a head. i dont know man maybe we are indeed doing something wrong? sure you can say he's an outlier but i've found a couple of examples like this one already, but this was the most brutal and ridiculous of all

Joined Sep 8, 2021

Also cherry picking and anecdotal evidence.

Yes, we did something wrong. We were born sub normie height.

Considering blocking these outlier copers (such as Capable Onion).

No height for your face

Joined Sep 8, 2021

Its not cherry picking after you see this thing a couple of times, also what do you want for me to do? grab a chart? im too lazy for that

the NTpill is crazy bro

mentalceldom is real

It's not that there is anything wrong with us. It's just that foids and society will always see us that way.

How old were they?

:feelskek:

This. Also I hate to be that guy but it was most likely a betabux relationship
They were 18-19. i dont know man, i dont want to go out anymore

Its not cherry picking after you see this thing a couple of times, also what do you want for me to do? grab a chart? im too lazy for that
"I know a guy bro"

"I see it all the time bro"

"Im too lazy to grab evidence for my claims bro"

"I joined a few days ago from reddit to try and shift the narrative here bro"

:feelsgah:

"I know a guy bro"

I don't think he means to deny heightism, he's just saying it's not insurmountable.

I don't think he means to deny heightism, he's just saying it's not insurmountable.
Which i would fully support if "he" provided any evidence besides "I saw a few guys in my area"

Don't be numb. A greycel joining just a few days ago trying to push the narrative that short men are doing something wrong with reddit tier evidence doesn't raise any red flags to you?

Yes, we did something wrong. We were born sub normie height.

Considering blocking these outlier copers (such as Capable Onion).
Sure do, i dont really enjoy having discutions with people who talk facts about things they hardly know about.
"I know a guy bro"

You sure are an interesting teenager, having 10000 hours here does not make you an incel you know? a lot of fakecels were already exposed and im sure you're one of them too. but hey why would you want to discuss a solution if you already get laid? edgy motherfucker

What race were they?
The girl was white and the boy was mixed-brown. i saw a similar case before but the girl was nowhere near atractive as this one and they were of the same race so i thought well maybe they had some culture similarities, but i cannot see how the two i saw today came to be. an outlier should be something you see once or twice in your lifetime, i already saw it 3 times in the span of 2 years and i dont even go out that much.

"I know a guy bro"

A week ago I decided to look into a IT post on height. Only one 'guy' said that he was exceptionally short and claimed he had no problems finding dates. I looked into his history, so it turns out not only he's gay but also some commits imply he's trans. 'He' is actually a 'she' with a zombie dick.
Women are the meme gender. No wonder it was so easy for 'him' to find a date.

There's no hope heightcels.

You sure are an interesting teenager

"I have no argument so I'm going to throw a low iq ad hominem like an addle brained simpleton."
having 10000 hours here does not make you an incel you know?
Never said it did.
a lot of fakecels were already exposed and im sure you're one of them too.
Baseless claim with 0 evidence.
hey why would you want to discuss a solution if you already get laid? edgy motherfucker
Baseless claim with 0 evidence.

Conclusion: Reddit user

The girl was white and the boy was mixed-brown. i saw a similar case before but the girl was nowhere near atractive as this one and they were of the same race so i thought well maybe they had some culture similarities, but i cannot see how the two i saw today came to be. an outlier should be something you see once or twice in your lifetime, i already saw it 3 times in the span of 2 years and i dont even go out that much.
I see. Once or twice in a lifetime? Are you kidding me? An outlier like that is something I would probably see a few times every week on average where I live, assuming I went out everyday. Most of the people I see irl are not attractive by any means

I see. Once or twice in a lifetime? Are you kidding me? An outlier like that is something I would probably see a few times every week on average where I live, assuming I went out everyday. Most of the people I see irl are not attractive by any means
Man is that not an awful lot? i mean in the incel-sphere we talk about trends, so an outlier would be a rare case. i dont know if once in a lifetme but low times enough to know that's a rare case, dont they give you hope those outliers that you see? usually the peopl that i see with girlfriends are good-looking or at least tall people. so if i see a below-average short guy it gives me hope for a little while, until i talk to girls and see how it's always the same shitty interaction

:feelskek:
Man is that not an awful lot? i mean in the incel-sphere we talk about trends, so an outlier would be a rare case. i dont know if once in a lifetme but low times enough to know that's a rare case, dont they give you hope those outliers that you see? usually the peopl that i see with girlfriends are good-looking or at least tall people. so if i see a below-average short guy it gives me hope for a little while, until i talk to girls and see how it's always the same shitty interaction
No, it's not a lot. They don't give me hope at all. Maby because 80% of the people where I live are boomers

A week ago I decided to look into a IT post on height. Only one 'guy' said that he was exceptionally short and claimed he had no problems finding dates. I looked into his history, so it turns out not only he's gay but also some commits imply he's trans. 'He' is actually a 'she' with a zombie dick.
Women are the meme gender. No wonder it was so easy for 'him' to find a date.

There's no hope heightcels.
..... it's bad here heightwise, but i think that its not as bad as in the west for now. its just sucks for those who are 5'4 as me and below, if you're 5'6-5'7 you're okay

Which i would fully support if "he" provided any evidence besides "I saw a few guys in my area"

Don't be numb. A greycel joining just a few days ago trying to push the narrative that short men are doing something wrong with reddit tier evidence doesn't raise any red flags to you?

Evidence for what? His claim is that it's not insurmountable. Proof would be someone surmounting it.

I don't think he means "Any manlet who isn't winning is doing something wrong," the title could use some work, but I think we know that all he means is "Maybe there are ways to succeed."

yes being born with this height

Evidence for what? His claim is that it's not insurmountable. Proof would be someone surmounting it.

I don't think he means "Any manlet who isn't winning is doing something wrong," the title could use some work, but I think we know that all he means is "Maybe there are ways to succeed."
Nice, someone who gets it. wow

If Op meant any of what you're writing, he would have wrote it. Of course now he can backtrack and say "I really meant this" Now that you're giving him the option to, but his entire thread contains anecdotal evidence of what he experienced in order to pose the question "Are we doing something wrong"

He wrote the thread the way he did, and whatever shit he gets for it is on him. You giving me your opinion on what you think he means vs what's actually written in the thread means absolutely nothing.
I don't think he means "Any manlet who isn't winning is doing something wrong,

Fellow manlets. are we doing something wrong?​

Last edited:
..... it's bad here heightwise, but i think that its not as bad as in the west for now. its just sucks for those who are 5'4 as me and below, if you're 5'6-5'7 you're okay
That may have been true 10 years ago, but thanks to social media & dating apps and feminism, women's option have skyrocketed, so they don't have to settle with anyone shorter than 182cm (~6ft).

It's over.

That larp has been posted b4 kek

imagine having friends :dafuckfeels: