Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fellow Incels who have oneitis, would you do anything to get her?

Incel_Marxist_Carn

Incel_Marxist_Carn

Self-banned
-
This is a serious question, and no sadly Im not talking about kidnapping even do I have a lot of sympathy for it.

for example, are you looksmaxing? sorry if you are short bruh :cryfeels: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (I get how you feel, Im 6 feet, that is bearly passable for modern females, I constantly see tall chads with nice clothes and expensive watches in my city, they are the ones fucking all the whores while incels are only noticed in suicide statistics and soyboy videos. I wonder how midgets must feel, they would never in a million years get their oneitis :cryfeels: same for currycels :cryfeels: and black folks might get to have sex with hot white foids but theres no fucking way in hell a really hot foid could love a black dude (unless hes Denzel Washington from American Gangster (That is actually fairly believable, even if the girl was even hotter). to clearify Im not a racist, I simply belive that its in white females dna to not love black people.

Sorry I lost track for a second, turns out thinking about how bad others have it makes you feel better about yourself. anyway time for the next question: would you define the odds and come up with a genius plan to become rich so your oneitis notices you? is your oneitis that important to you or do you just wanna kidnap her? obviously its usually normies who make money to keep their sextoys but its not really the same for an incel to become successful and than own the foid.

would you bother learning any skills to impress her?

If she has a bf would you make sure he stayed away from her? :feelsokman:

life is a competition and we Incels most win it, that or if incels take over the world

This is a serious question, and no sadly Im not talking about kidnapping even do I have a lot of sympathy for it.

for example, are you looksmaxing? sorry if you are short bruh :cryfeels: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (I get how you feel, Im 6 feet, that is bearly passable for modern females, I constantly see tall chads with nice clothes and expensive watches in my city, they are the ones fucking all the whores while incels are only noticed in suicide statistics and soyboy videos. I wonder how midgets must feel, they would never in a million years get their oneitis :cryfeels: same for currycels :cryfeels: and black folks might get to have sex with hot white foids but theres no fucking way in hell a really hot foid could love a black dude (unless hes Denzel Washington from American Gangster (That is actually fairly believable, even if the girl was even hotter). to clearify Im not a racist, I simply belive that its in white females dna to not love black people.

Sorry I lost track for a second, turns out thinking about how bad others have it makes you feel better about yourself. anyway time for the next question: would you define the odds and come up with a genius plan to become rich so your oneitis notices you? is your oneitis that important to you or do you just wanna kidnap her? obviously its usually normies who make money to keep their sextoys but its not really the same for an incel to become successful and than own the foid.

would you bother learning any skills to impress her?

If she has a bf would you make sure he stayed away from her? :feelsokman:

life is a competition and we Incels most win it, that or if incels take over the world
No.
I gave up brah.

Many years ago i developed oneititis for this one exchange student who was actually nice to me. I got money, status, and heightmogged by her boyfriend who also happened to be a member of her host family. It took years for my feelings for her to dull and by then I was already an adult. There's pretty much nothing I could do, even killing the guy wouldn't accomplish shit.

To your second paragraph, black men are sexualized in the media as basically exciting chaotic animals with big dicks, who are very low inhib and have a shot at acquiring resources very quickly through crime. So like italians but more chaotic. This appeals strongly to a short term mating strategy for gigganiggas but obviously doesn't benefit high inhib black guys who just want a gf.

She’s taken but I tried again. God this is gonna piss a lot of people off but i treated her like shit when she chased me and I fucking ghosted her and started talking to her a year after. This was back in 8th grade She was the only foid since like 4th grade I know of who had those feelings for me. But I blew my chance to ascend now its mega impossible for me to ascend