Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fellow Incels, what makes you avoid the rope?

• Thread starter Melancholy_Worm
  • Start date
Melancholy_Worm

Melancholy_Worm

Banned
-
Although my situation is quite light compared to others I've seen on this website, I still feel like I have to let out those feelings somewhere.
I am almost 18, my grades are quite good even though I don't invest too much time in studying, I tried to find as many hobbies as I could, running, reading and various video games (which is quite hard since my PS4 and gaming PC are broken so I mostly play shitty strategy games on my browser and some card games), but I just can't escape thoughts of suicide. I try really hard to ignore it and fill my head with other things but I just cant escape these thoughts as they get stronger each time. I never got laid, and never will, because I am an average 4.5/10 guy with terrible social anxiety. People say there is more to life, and that it is possible to "cope" with this void inside of me (perhaps by earning money). But I don't want to "COPE"! I want to live a normal life, even though it means being a bloody sheep, I rather be retarded and happy than be in my current state. How do you keep going? why do you keep going?

moneymaxxing because i like saving money ( and no i am not moneymaxxing in hope of getting gold digger/ betabuxx femoid, fuck that)

I want to become adult before roping.

moneymaxxing because i like saving money ( and no i am not moneymaxxing in hope of getting gold digger/ betabuxx femoid, fuck that)
But what are you going to do with that money? You can become a bloody billionaire and you will still feel like something is missing from your life. Sure, you can try to fill this bizarre shaped hole in your heart with squares and cubes (possessions and prostitutes), but the hole will never be fully filled...

Waiting for WW3.

But what are you going to do with that money? You can become a bloody billionaire and you will still feel like something is missing from your life. Sure, you can try to fill this bizarre shaped hole in your heart with squares and cubes (possessions and prostitutes), but the hole will never be fully filled...
i totally agree with you, ive always seen money as " just another material thing, and that it doesnt make you happy" but its just a hobby of mine saving money. If i was broke id probably shoot myself simply because of no financial stabillity, itd be one less hobby i have and the fact that im incel would top it off.

teencels out

Wait until college before saying "it's over"

Inertia I guess.

Wait until college before saying "it's over"
Oh boy, there is not college in my country, prostitution is illegal around here, and after school it's either you go to university or your screwed, I highly doubt that I will have more success with woman in university then I have had in high school...

Cowardice for the most part. Also, there's still a sliver of unwarranted optimism in me, however that may just be my cowardly brain making excuses for why I can't rope.

I still have a tiny slice of hope left, not that I can get sex and a girlfriend that much now, more that things can get better in other ways so I can be more content with life. Anyway, I'd be worried if my suicide went wrong and I survived as barely functioning mentally or lose my limbs and still live. I'd want 20 grenades strapped to me too make sure.

Do what I can before shit goes down (society falls apart more than it already is) and because I want to masturbate as much as I can before I become completely numb. Also, there's some movies and shit I'm looking forward to, so.. I won't rope.. yet.

my family and thinking about a better future where I can have much money to help them, they are everything to me

Oh boy, there is not college in my country, prostitution is illegal around here, and after school it's either you go to university or your screwed, I highly doubt that I will have more success with woman in university then I have had in high school...

I'm in the US, we use college and university as the same thing.

Wait until you get there. Lots of guys lose it.

"When I'm lying in my bed I think about life and I think about death and neither one particularly appeals to me."

Tbqh

I want to try my luck in Asia,Have a good career and learn other languages.

And I could never do that to my family

I want to witness the beta uprising.

I don't even fucking know anymore tbh.

There are a lot of things to learn in this fascinating universe, living as a philomath is enough motivation to live. Not to mention the pleasure of martial arts.

Too pussy to suicide. I'm just praying for cancer.

One cope a day keeps the rope away, for now.

If I roped, I'd never feel anything good again. Despite inceldom, there's still joy to be had in life.

I'm white. Ethics here tell me I'm Chad to ethnic girls.
I only need money to travel.

Failing and ending up as a vegetable

-i don't want to risk making people happy that i died
-i have plenty of activities and shit like that to do

Fear of hell. I still live with my parents so it would be hard to smuggle a shotgun in, but that's a weaker reason.

It would really hurt my dad and i can't inflinct that pain onto him. I rather ldar.

I just dont have it in me i guess. I rather keep slowly rotting with slight pleasure here and there than be dead.

saving money for moving to SEA

I cope with technology and family