Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fellow Incels, what does this image make you feel?

Drawhot

Drawhot

I hate women so much that it affects what I draw.
I mean what else could you feel other than hate towards these unfaithful harlots. (The image does not belong to me. I found it.)
Screenshot 20191017 232156

Imagine my shock

The blackpill strikes again.

Not shocked not even surprised anymore because I know loyal girls don´t exist.

Nobody ever talked to me on snapchat and would block me if I tried, when I asked them why they didn't they would reply saying they are busy or don't check their phone much.... despite their scores being 1000000. This fills me with rage.

What does it make me feel? Nothing.

The same thing I feel when I see a dog taking a piss on a lamppost. What do you want me to say? That I'm enraged at seeing natural process take place?

The same thing I feel when I see a dog taking a piss on a lamppost. What do you want me to say? That I'm enraged at seeing natural process take place?
legit no one should be surprised anymore. only people who get rage at this anymore are youngcels who became ackpilled recently. all the kldercels have already accepted these trtuths

Men need to stop being cucks and get in touch with their nature of putting whores and chads in their place.