Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Fellow gymcels, whats your worst/most painful exercise?

Rhaast

Rhaast

You only made my life better you fucking whore.
-
First we need to know the difference, there are exercises that are just fucking exhausting (compound lifts mainly) greatest example would be the squat or deadlift. And there are exercises that are downright painful, best example would be grip/forearm training (like reverse curls or farmer's walk)
And for me, one exercise fits both categories, its barbell forward lunges :feelsrope:.
I do it after Squatting and i go all out on Squat, its literally fucking hell :feelsrope:.

Waking up every morning and realizing I am still alive as a sub 5 male :fuk:

First we need to know the difference, there are exercises that are just fucking exhausting (compound lifts mainly) greatest example would be the squat or deadlift. And there are exercises that are downright painful, best example would be grip/forearm training (like reverse curls or farmer's walk)
And for me, one exercise fits both categories, its barbell forward lunges :feelsrope:.
I do it after Squatting and i go all out on Squat, its literally fucking hell :feelsrope:.
watching women in very tight yoga pants that i will never have sex with