Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fellow BlackPillers, how many friends do you have?

John"

John"

Greycel
Curious, like, how many good friends do you have? I have one; he is my (only) best friend, and every time we spend time together in the hood, it's worth it and meaningful.(tho meaning is subjective ofc tbf). He is my bro from another mother and best thing is he shares similar views on life like me so its cool in a way.

gold-number-1_2227-7.jpg

genuine ones? 0

acquaintances or co-workers? a couple but our "friendship" is non existant

Curious, like, how many good friends do you have? I have one; he is my (only) best friend, and every time we spend time together in the hood, it's worth it and meaningful.(tho meaning is subjective ofc tbf). He is my bro from another mother and best thing is he shares similar views on life like me so its cool in a way.

1 or 2

I don’t hang out or talk to anyone outside of my family

It does feel like a foreign concept personally.