Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fellow bengalicels how did you end up hereM

• Thread starter Dreamerofgreateness
  • Start date
At least our women don't cuck us like you and in your country you can't do anything Against it except crying while your woman cheats openly (also that happens to normies not an egoistic incel like you)
tor bhalor jonno bolchi eisob eikhane anish na gang up hobi baje bhabe

@Doesitmatter? I'm digressing but if you get mogged that hard in malda of all places kolkata would be hell on earth
Malda is not all that different, it's well developed, on top of that college zoomers are moggers

Malda is not all that different, it's well developed, on top of that college zoomers are moggers
here i was planning on moving there in the future to get away from the marwadi mog

here i was planning on moving there in the future to get away from the marwadi mog
You can come to local village areas, we could bag some baddies together. I have no irl friends to do so

Vabteo kemon lage akta Pajeet white der golami koira amader samne ghew ghew kortase.

English Translation :
How does it feels to know a pajeet is barking in front of us defending his white masters (not accurate but close translation)

He's suffering from Indentity crisis he needs help so he can know who he really is.

How does it feels to know a pajeet is barking in front of us defending his white masters (not accurate but close translation)

He's suffering from Indentity crisis he needs help so he can know who he really is.
I am not suffering from an identity crisis. I just know fully well that I don't want to adopt the disgusting traits of pajeet behavior.
And I'm being objective and realistic when I defend Whites. Pajeets have no redeeming qualities. NONE WHATSOEVER, so it makes sense for me to not want to be like them.

@Doesitmatter? I'm digressing but if you get mogged that hard in malda of all places kolkata would be hell on earth
getting mogged in fuckin mal-da(sperm bro) :feelskek: of all places must be brutal

Last edited:
At least our women don't cuck us like you and in your country you can't do anything Against it except crying while your woman cheats openly (also that happens to normies not an egoistic incel like you)
least delusional curry:bluepill::bluepill:

Last edited:
Diarrhea language

why are west bongalis such cucks that they willingly allow bihari and marwadi scum to destroy their capital city?

why are west bongalis such cucks that they willingly allow bihari and marwadi scum to destroy their capital city?
The fatslobs here are too busy fapping to Tagore's songs to take a stand against them and drive them out. I've always held a deep resentment towards the hindi speaking crowd

Thats the thing now.Even in my native curry village the average height of zoomers has risen to my height when even 10 years ago it was 2 inches lesser than it is now

Thats the thing now.Even in my native curry village the average height of zoomers has risen to my height when even 10 years ago it was 2 inches lesser than it is now
Where are you from originally

The fatslobs here are too busy fapping to Tagore's songs to take a stand against them and drive them out. I've always held a deep resentment towards the hindi speaking crowd
marwari=jew biharis=niggers.bangali women love them both while they absolutely loathe these liberal secooolar wannabe intellectual banglacels

Last edited:
marwari=jew biharis=niggers.bangali women love them both while they absolutely loathe these liberal secooolar wannabe intellectual banglacels
You hit the mark so well. The amount of pristine rage tht flows through my veins when I catch a 4'11 big tittied bengali femlet with a 6'2 marwadi is unquantifiable

You hit the mark so well. The amount of pristine rage tht flows through my veins when I catch a 4'11 big tittied bengali femlet with a 6'2 marwadi is unquantifiable
imagine eating meat and fish your whole life just to get height mogged by a pure vegetarian migrant from a distant shithole bimaru state

@Blackpill Monk @Doesitmatter? @Confessor @IncelKing @Zer0/∞ @Fardin Khan

Kmne bhai? Ki jonno? Bekar? Patri Pan na? Naki dekhte etotai fokinni je keu takay o na? Bangladesh e patri paoa ki etotai kothin? Apnara ki America Europe e thaken naki? Apnara ei forum e keno? Please nijeder kahani ta ektu bolen jante iccha kortase please bhai please.
Bhai ami bangali na

Tara nurotypical Bhai, Ami definately undiagnosed autistic achi
Exactly being neurodivergent autistic sucks,even if you are good looking guy but having neurodivergence and autism it's cause hindrance in socialization and daily life

Bro you should see bengali women in the UK:lul:

Bro you should see bengali women in the UK:lul:
Bengali, Gujarati and Sinhalese women are the biggest race traitors right? That's what I observed. Pakis mate guard well

Bengali, Gujarati and Sinhalese women are the biggest race traitors right? That's what I observed. Pakis mate guard well
From what I’ve seen yeah. It was common in school/college to see bengali girls with white and black guys and that’s normal for them. They dress more revealing too. Rarely you see pakis with different races and if they are it’s cause she’d had a fucked up upbringing and now tryna get revenge on her dad

Bengalis have it the worst. All bengali women are short as fuck jfl and they have short offspring which is bad

Shala amake tag dish nai keno :lasereyes:

Amar chamra forsha kintu ami onek khato pach fit dui inchi

From what I’ve seen yeah. It was common in school/college to see bengali girls with white and black guys and that’s normal for them. They dress more revealing too. Rarely you see pakis with different races and if they are it’s cause she’d had a fucked up upbringing and now tryna get revenge on her dad
There is a difference between hindu bengali and Muslim bengali

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

Bubble butt ginger basketball girl REQUEST
Pink Panties Big Ass
Fantasy butt honey

Bro are you trying to postmax?

Kharap environment e hindu houk ba muslim jei houk she kharap hobe etai common but ekhon sekhaner kharap ke deikha sobai kharap eta bola sothik na. Ami nije onek valo meye dekhsi.

Family education matter kore

Ar ami Bangladesh er kotha boltasilam west bengal ba india er to obostha kharap seta alada kotha ar ekhaneo University campus ba ektu urban area te kisu manush relationshit kore oneke but sobai na. Jara kore tara ekhono minority Alhamdulillah

Last edited:
Pipi Patti bumbum hooha?

Amar akta bondhu ache, dekhlei bomi bomi bhab ase, kintu or 3-4 ta girlfriend ache college e, se kono chakri korena, kintu nt+ frame mogger
NTpill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back