Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fellow bengalicels how did you end up hereM

• Thread starter Dreamerofgreateness
  • Start date
Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Recruit
★★★★★
@Blackpill Monk @Doesitmatter? @Confessor @IncelKing @Zer0/∞ @Fardin Khan

Kmne bhai? Ki jonno? Bekar? Patri Pan na? Naki dekhte etotai fokinni je keu takay o na? Bangladesh e patri paoa ki etotai kothin? Apnara ki America Europe e thaken naki? Apnara ei forum e keno? Please nijeder kahani ta ektu bolen jante iccha kortase please bhai please.

The manlet treatment is universal

language section alada ache re bara

English, do you know it motherfucker?! Stop talking in your stupid slave language and start using it.

samosa-samosas.gif

badorer moto mukh hole ke aar patta debe

jodio bhai @Doesitmatter? tor height er onek chads ke slay korte dekhechi
Tara nurotypical Bhai, Ami definately undiagnosed autistic achi

Yall serbian?

2763428-Niko-Bellic

English, do you know it motherfucker?! Stop talking in your stupid slave language and start using it.
That's not my problem if English is the only language you know

Taile ar nijere incel boilen na age akta chakri khujen tarporo na paile alada kotha. Bekar purush er somaj e kono dam nai.
Amar akta bondhu ache, dekhlei bomi bomi bhab ase, kintu or 3-4 ta girlfriend ache college e, se kono chakri korena, kintu nt+ frame mogger

That's not my problem if English is the only language you know
English is the language that's used 99% of the time here. The rest of the time, users who wish to converse in their own languages go here:

Now fuck off pajeet!

Stop talking in your stupid slave language
If you knew our history you wouldn’t dare to say it faggot. Learn some more language and stop relying on others for your own insecurity.

Bangla is a language of moggers :feelskek:

If you knew our history you wouldn’t dare to say it faggot.
What history you retarded pajeet?! The history of being conquered, living in soul crushing poverty, and being being genocided? JFL! You're at the absolute bottom of this world! :lul: :lul:

English is the language that's used 99% of the time here. The rest of the time, users who wish to converse in their own languages go here:
View attachment 1241042
Now fuck off pajeet!
Bengali is the only langugae for which people gave lives and is celebrated as international mother language day not your fucking English

Uh.. Again a stupid american proving his inaccuracy about world map.
The average American mogs the fuck out of you you goblin zombie shitskin! Have some respect for those who are superior to you and have achieved more than you. :lul: :lul:

Bengali is the only langugae for which people gave lives
Imagine being this ignorant about world affairs! Typical shitskin pajeet who thinks the world is limited to his locality! :lul::lul:

What history you retarded pajeet?! The history of being conquered, living in soul crushing poverty, and being being genocided? JFL! You're at the absolute bottom of this world! :lul: :lul:
And you are suffering at your own 'developed' country while some curry is making the money you wished to make in your country.

Just
Imagine being this ignorant about world affairs! Typical shitskin pajeet who thinks the world is limited to his locality! :lul::lul:
Just like west thinks they are the "World"

The average American mogs the fuck out of you you goblin zombie shitskin! Have some respect for those who are superior to you and have achieved more than you. :lul: :lul:
We don't respect Chads and if you do than you are a faggot

Just
Just like west thinks they are the "World"
The West dominates the world and exports its culture and societal order. A westerner could go to a metro in China or Russia and not feel out of place because all infrastructure there is based upon the Anglo American and Western template. Can the same be said about curries? What have curries exported besides spicy diarrhea causing foods and cringe down-syndrome-tier bollywood dances of apes?

We don't respect Chads and if you do than you are a faggot
I'm talking about the AVERAGE American. The average normie American mogs the fuck out of the best of the best pajeets out there.

The West dominates the world and exports its culture and societal order. A westerner could go to a metro in China or Russia and not feel out of place because all infrastructure there is based upon the Anglo American and Western template. Can the same be said about curries? What have curries exported besides spicy diarrhea causing foods and cringe down-syndrome-tier bollywood dances of apes?
At least we have diversity. You cumskins tend to make everyone like you.

I'm talking about the AVERAGE American. The average normie American mogs the fuck out of the best of the best pajeets out there.
I agree but why would I respect them, they can die shoving a metal pipe down their ass

At least our women don't cuck us like you and in your country you can't do anything Against it except crying while your woman cheats openly (also that happens to normies not an egoistic incel like you)

@Doesitmatter? I'm digressing but if you get mogged that hard in malda of all places kolkata would be hell on earth

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back