Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Fellow autistcels (and NTcels) would you date an autistic foid?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

Creepermaxxer
★★
I always thought they'd be most similar to me in terms of thought process, especially if we have similar interests. What do you guys think?

If she were high-functioning, yes.

Autistic foids have no failio

Yes, they don't truly exist in the way so many autistic subhumans here do; they've been given positive reinforcement and praise their entire lives, even being able to receive it now easily simply by existing as a foid and seeking validation from somewhere, so you're a volcel if you wouldn't for some strange reason, though they're as hypergamous as the rest. :feelsclown:

Girls with autism
EwFSrbbXcAEevyJ

Boys with autism
Screenshot 212

I always thought they'd be most similar to me in terms of thought process, especially if we have similar interests. What do you guys think?
I'd prefer an autistic bitch

Yah
But I've never met autistic girls like this

Only autistic girls like:
OIP.zPN80WpyA9J7E5noUSCOPQHaHa

Just sayin.

It's personality.

Never seenone of those.

yeah but like slightly below chadlite men know how to hunt down these mentally-unwell foids? it's literally their go-to strategy

autist girls all have a low-inhib boyfriend with a shitty personality and tolerate him

Yah

Just sayin.

fuck she reminds me of oneitis from middleschool very long time ago, very similar look and behavior and worst of all no one even thought she was weird, she was even sorta popular, liked, and chad-only

i remember i helped her cheat in the middle of an important test, taking a major risk, she never even did anything with me outside of school, JFL

i stopped caring about this pixie girl crap nowadays though, i mean she has her charm, but also clear flaws like the shitty upper lip, even the nigger whore giga-mogs her in that regard, and also being annoying instead of autistic in the stoic quiet sense

since then i've seen girls that caused me way more desire and pain because they were autistic in a quiet way and had a more balanced face with good lips and dark hair which I find even more attractive because it's more familiar, annoying 'manic pixie' sluts can ligma balls, there are way better catches out there and i will never have them

I'll solve this problem quickly.

Capture1

Capture2

Capture3

Capture4

Capture6

Attachments

• Capture5.PNG
    Capture5.PNG
    82.3 KB · Views: 20
Yes if she's not an feminist.

Beggars can't be choosers

Yah

Just sayin.

I've noticed that a lot of the autistic foids I've encountered tend to be very tomboyish or almost butch looking. A lot of them also tend to be liberals.

Yes, she's a girl

Sure, I would date an autistic foid.
I’ve tried dating women with other mental illnesses like schizophrenia, bi polar, etc. but they are Chad only.
Regardless of the females problems, she will still want Mr Perfect.
A subhuman posting here doesn’t have a chance. Maybe if she’s subhuman herself…..maybe.

Not autistic, but I'd like to chime in that there is no such thing as a foid who is autistic. It's not a real condition anyway. Some women are just exceptionally more pathetic and hateable than others.

I fucking hate aspies