Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fell in love damn it

D

dpoodppod

Greycel
what should I do if I'm a black pill but fell in love with a girl?

Just know that she probably wishes you were dead,if you have any pattern awareness you'll notice that toilets like using the world "exterminated" when talking about rejections lmfao

Accept that the love you feel its just an illusion and the foid dont love you back if you ever confess your love to her you will be seen as weak male.Remember women dont feel sexual attraction toward normies or sub5s they want only chads

Another day, another GrAY cuck

Another day, another GrAY cuck
seeing foids twitch and frown when they're forced to sit with sub 5's in my uni group is the funniest shit ever

what should I do if I'm a black pill but fell in love with a girl?
You need to betabuxx her. That's the only remote chance. If you're an ugly subhuman, you have 0 chances.

Accept that the love you feel its just an illusion and the foid dont love you back if you ever confess your love to her you will be seen as weak male.
Amen.
It's just hormones that are fucking with your head, once these hormones go away you will regret it and think to yourself "Why the fuck did I simp for that bitch who didn't even like me???"

call me bro ill off her and save you

Approach. It will end any delusions whether it goes right or wrong

Amen.
It's just hormones that are fucking with your head, once these hormones go away you will regret it and think to yourself "Why the fuck did I simp for that bitch who didn't even like me???"
yes
im glad that i never had the chance to simp

Ask her out, she will say no but you'll feel much better. Then let it go slowly.

No more loving when he's in jail. Plus OP might just ascend up his ass

I undERstand that you wERe joking in tERms of your use of the word “ascend” in the context which you used it in, but I’d considER being raped by a faggot as “descend”

KILL HER AND EAT HER DEAD BODY

Go to your local gun store (in GTA V).

> blackpill
> fell in love

cover3.jpg

You’ve probably never talked to her, or talked very little.
Go up to her and try getting to know her. Her reaction at your face and pERsonality (if you belong on this forum) will extinguish any delusions of “love” you may have had for her.

What fell in love you nigger she doesn't want you go try something with her then you will see the extent of Ur fag love

The foid will already fuck some chad. So get over it.

She don't want you

She doesnt feel the same way for you :blackpill:

Send her dick pics anonymously