Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fefails getting taller/bigger and I am fearful.

• Thread starter BraincelsRefugee
  • Start date
BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
So an observation I made recently. Perhaps it is because of summer approaching and warmer weather, with more zoomers outside. I am in a metropolitan city in Cuckada and I've been seeing eye-to-eye with a lot more fefails. I am the same height as many of them. Also, it is a daily occurrence to see fefails whom I need to crane my neck upwards to look at. On top of this, there are many butch/fat fefails who weight or frame mog me. We all know that fefails want sub5s to be wiped off the face of the earth. I feel as though any of these mega fefails could easily succumb to animalistic tendencies and decide to gang up and harass, beat up or even kill my subhuman ass if I ever step out of line. Call me paranoid but the blackpill has proven to me that you can't trust anyone and nobody is there to help you, especially when it's you vs. normalniggers.

Carrying something for self defense seems like a necessity now. Firearms are difficult to obtain and even more so to carry in Cuckada and also many items like brass knuckles, tasers, batons, concealed blades and pepper spray are all illegal. I am not sure what to do in this regard.

Anyone else have thoughts/input or can observe a similar trend in their area?

How tall are you? Foids mostly stayed the same height from Highschool to College.

How tall are you? Foids mostly stayed the same height from Highschool to College.
5'7 but I live in a relatively tall area.

I have seen some white foids getting taller but they are mostly the same height as other foids

Perhaps it is because of summer approaching and warmer weather, with more zoomers outside. I am in a metropolitan city in Cuckada
How the hell is it getting warm in "Canada". Down here in New York, it's still pretty cold outside.

Lift weights and learn how to fight. You won't have this retarded fear afterwards.

6 feet is the new 5’10 now.

At least half of the foids I see heightmog me

grenade launcher ownership should be legalized, because violent normies travel in packs

Lift weights and learn how to fight. You won't have this retarded fear afterwards.
Already started doing this a month ago. Gymmaxx is legit

Women don't scare me at all. No matter how tall. Women are still women. You still have the physical advantage as a man.

Women don't scare me at all. No matter how tall. Women are still women. You still have the physical advantage as a man.
What if I am a skinnyfat framelet currycel

What if I am a skinnyfat framelet currycel
I’m likely smaller than you. I’m 5’6 and 135 pounds. I’ve fought women bigger than me and they couldn’t do shit against me.

I’m likely smaller than you. I’m 5’6 and 135 pounds. I’ve fought women bigger than me and they couldn’t do shit against me.
Ahh ok, I am 5'7 and 144. Maybe it is irrational. But I really don't know when there are fefails out there who weigh twice as much

Vancouver is still way more north, past Toronto.
But it's generally warmer because of proximity to the ocean and mountains to the north guarding extreme Arctic winds from coming here.

But it's generally warmer because of proximity to the ocean and mountains to the north guarding extreme Arctic winds from coming here.
You ever had frozen maple syrup on a stick?

You ever had frozen maple syrup on a stick?
Once in middle school on a field trip. They had us collect sap out of the tree and heat it up, then pour it over snow to freeze it.
I have also taken clean snow (top layer, untouched) from the ground and put it into a cup, then poured some sprite or pepsi in.
Instant slurpee.

Once in middle school on a field trip. They had us collect sap out of the tree and heat it up, then pour it over snow to freeze it.
I have also taken clean snow (top layer, untouched) from the ground and put it into a cup, then poured some sprite or pepsi in.
Instant slurpee.
Pretty "Canadian" of you. Make sure you say "God Save the Queen of England".

Legit. the amount of 5'9+ foids in my college is mind-blowing. I'm 5'8 btw and it's horribly emasculating to be heightmogged by teenage girls jfl.

I prefer taller bigger girls so it’s a good thing for me, sadly my face sucks so I get none of them

Ahh ok, I am 5'7 and 144. Maybe it is irrational. But I really don't know when there are fefails out there who weigh twice as much
Or do you just want it to be that way :feelswhere:

They’re still much weaker than you, except for the sheboons they are very high t

These tall foids, if they came after you 1v1, do you think they would overpower you somehow?
Considering they weigh more and have greater reach, yes unfortunately. Unless I use some high IQ fighting strategy or carry a weapon

Their muscle tendons are built differently. And their torsos are so tiny comparatively, even when factoring for height.

Attachments

• sexes-IEfallback.webp
    202 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Considering they weigh more and have greater reach, yes unfortunately. Unless I use some high IQ fighting strategy or carry a weapon
You have higher bone density

So an observation I made recently. Perhaps it is because of summer approaching and warmer weather, with more zoomers outside. I am in a metropolitan city in Cuckada and I've been seeing eye-to-eye with a lot more fefails. I am the same height as many of them. Also, it is a daily occurrence to see fefails whom I need to crane my neck upwards to look at. On top of this, there are many butch/fat fefails who weight or frame mog me. We all know that fefails want sub5s to be wiped off the face of the earth. I feel as though any of these mega fefails could easily succumb to animalistic tendencies and decide to gang up and harass, beat up or even kill my subhuman ass if I ever step out of line. Call me paranoid but the blackpill has proven to me that you can't trust anyone and nobody is there to help you, especially when it's you vs. normalniggers.

Carrying something for self defense seems like a necessity now. Firearms are difficult to obtain and even more so to carry in Cuckada and also many items like brass knuckles, tasers, batons, concealed blades and pepper spray are all illegal. I am not sure what to do in this regard.

Anyone else have thoughts/input or can observe a similar trend in their area?
CUCK :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
I want to beat and rape taller foids :feelsohh:much hotter than short goblina

I'm 5'11 so this barely happens. Doesn't matter, women think every man is a rapist after 11pm so they'll be more afraid of you even if they heightmog you.