Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

feels bar pt 3: how are you doing brocels?

opioidcel

opioidcel

5'9 3.5/10 brain damaged cel
★★★★
how is everyone doing?

and tell me whats new in your lives and what is currently happening in it

I'm doing ok. I'm just browsing and viewing threads on the forum

Just rotting as always in the worst mental and physical pain imaginable

no foid touch still, but besides that its ok

I feel like in home-arrest / like a wolf in a zoo cage for life bc I can't go outside without getting weird stares or glances, or overhearing bad comments of strangers about me...I really want a decent gf but I'll never have that....I'll never have any gf but I don't want a fat or ugly one, not that they would want me either ofc

How are you doing brocel?

How do I studymaxx effectively

My sleep schedule is fucked beyond the point of recovery as always and I barely get any sleep. After I eat my starvation rations I will go take an inadequate nap and then wake up to post here for the next couple of hours.

Last edited:
I feel like in home-arrest / like a wolf in a zoo cage for life bc I can't go outside without getting weird stares or glances, or overhearing bad comments of strangers about me...I really want a decent gf but I'll never have that....I'll never have any gf but I don't want a fat or ugly one, not that they would want me either ofc
Me as well I stay home all the times because of this same reason.

Nothing new I been rotting on my bed

@Master how are you doing mah nigga

@Fat Link how are you doing btow coper

@LeFrenchCel how are you doing frenchie

no foid touch still, but besides that its ok
count your blessings bro it could alwayhs be so much worse just look at me bro i wish i could go back to my regular incel life

im sorry bro, hope youre doing good in your home at least mang, remember to treat yourself to something good and bro

I'm okay just talking to my friend lonelyus and trying to cope with bad thoughts

I'm okay just talking to my friend lonelyus and trying to cope with bad thoughts
what bad thoughts bro

im glad youre doing okay though bro

keep coping bro and try to feel good LIFE IS ABOUT FEELING GOOD BRO since we cant get it normally we need to feel good however you can so dont feel bad about ldarmaxxing bro its okay take it slow and try and make money in life mang we cant die bro FUCK THAT SHIT I WILL PERSONALLY LIVE TO 200 YEARS OLD JUST TO PISS ON A FOIDS WHO WANT ME DEAD BRO I WILL GO TO THEIR GRAVES AND TAKE A FAT DUMP ON THEIR SAD LITTLE GRAVES BRO

Chronic facial pain, ADHD, Pain in wrists, Joints, Arms , Legs Torso.
i see

i am sorry bro

enjoy your conversations with max bro and armamaxx and try to enjoy life bro we deserve good things in life WE ARE HUMANS TOO I REFUSE TO BELIEVE FOIDS WHO SAY WE ARE WORTHLESS BRO I WILL SHOOT THOSE CUNTS BRO FUCK THEM

what bad thoughts bro
intrusive thoughts about my bad childhood
im glad youre doing okay though bro
thank you bro I hope you are doing VERY VERY VERY good too!
keep coping bro and try to feel good LIFE IS ABOUT FEELING GOOD BRO since we cant get it normally we need to feel good however you can so dont feel bad about ldarmaxxing bro its okay take it slow and try and make money in life mang we cant die bro FUCK THAT SHIT I WILL PERSONALLY LIVE TO 200 YEARS OLD JUST TO PISS ON A FOIDS WHO WANT ME DEAD BRO I WILL GO TO THEIR GRAVES AND TAKE A FAT DUMP ON THEIR SAD LITTLE GRAVES BRO
based!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im sorry bro, hope youre doing good in your home at least mang, remember to treat yourself to something good and bro
thanks bro!

How are you doing brocel?
i am doing OKAY BRO

im telling you MANG my life is gonna get BETTER I BELIEVE IN LIFE AND DESTINY BRO AND IM MEANT FOR A GOOD HAPPY LIFE AND ANY FAGGOT WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS FUCKING RETARDED IM GONNA BE GOOD AND HAPPY

i am doing OKAY BRO

im telling you MANG my life is gonna get BETTER I BELIEVE IN LIFE AND DESTINY BRO AND IM MEANT FOR A GOOD HAPPY LIFE AND ANY FAGGOT WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS FUCKING RETARDED IM GONNA BE GOOD AND HAPPY
Brootal

intrusive thoughts about my bad childhood
i relate bro i had a bad childhood too its really difficult to get past it man but remember bro obsessing over it wont do any good i know its not easy since you dont really get to make that choice but we gotta make the best of our shitty nigger lives bro we gotta make sure its as painless as possible man we cant really do shit about being happy all the time since its not in our hands but we gotta mitigate pain however we can man and try and avoid everything that will make our existence even more painful thats why you gotta be kind to yourself and have faith in yourself man even if youre going to die incel you have to make sure your life isnt painful at every turn by carefully curating your copes and loving your parents since thats all we have mang

I'm gonna make 2 grilled cheeses after my bread is defrosted.

i relate bro i had a bad childhood too its really difficult to get past it man but remember bro obsessing over it wont do any good i know its not easy since you dont really get to make that choice but we gotta make the best of our shitty nigger lives bro we gotta make sure its as painless as possible man we cant really do shit about being happy all the time since its not in our hands but we gotta mitigate pain however we can man and try and avoid everything that will make our existence even more painful thats why you gotta be kind to yourself and have faith in yourself man even if youre going to die incel you have to make sure your life isnt painful at every turn by carefully curating your copes and loving your parents since thats all we have mang
hank you for your kind words! coping is the best thing we can do

Last edited:
BASED AS SSHIT I LOVE FOODMAXXERS BRO FOOD I LOVE FOOD YOYOYO
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

talk to me faggots

WHY HAVE YOU GUYS ABANDONED MY THREAD WHAT THE FUCK

fuck school edit

gaydom discussed