Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Feeling worthless after seeing that Chad model Tyler Maher ran marathon of 47 km at an av. pace of 5:15/km with av. heart rate of 170 bpm.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/C5wFummIAgG/

He's rubbing it in with the photos with Guinness beer & the selfies with the sub 6s.

Meanwhile I had to go to the hospital once just because it was too hot out and I wasn’t even exercising, brutal

Meanwhile I had to go to the hospital once just because it was too hot out and I wasn’t even exercising, brutal
:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:I feel heat sick when I'm walking in the sub.

Fuck that faggot and he's totally rubbing it in what a douche. If you fucking run a marathon and it's not under 3 hours, you didn't actually run that shit and you should be ashamed of yourself (my highschool coaches words)

Elevation gain of 378m and this faggot is actually proud of himself. Hope he kills himself

Drink more water. Heat stroke follows dehydration.

He’s a gigachad mogger

@ReconElement @Grim_Reaper now do you see why I want to mate with a hyperborean amazon? THIS is what we are up against and we are falling behind massively and being crushed.

@ReconElement @Grim_Reaper now do you see why I want to mate with a hyperborean amazon? THIS is what we are up against and we are falling behind massively and being crushed.
True saar, that's why I always say Hyperborean Aryan Scythian Amazonian Blonde Braided Busty Tall Wide Waisted Slutty Monogamous GF only

He will celebrate his victory with stacey wet pussy.

This post pretty much broke me. Made me realize just how low I am. I am an absolute bottom feeder. I don't deserve to mate. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

You can't but admire his abilities. Why are we even alive? :fuk::fuk:
It’s over if ur not giga attractive and good at everything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back