Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Feeling very depressed today due to being incel

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
As you know some days are better than others. Today is just one of the bad days for me. Just zero motivation due to no relationship or prospect of having one. I didn’t go to church today. I have things to do and need to go workout too but just depressed and am struggling to do anything.

Today I got up at 8pm

Today I got up at 8pm
Sounds like you are depressed too. I’m going to force myself to go to the gym now. Wish me luck.

Sounds like you are depressed too. I’m going to force myself to go to the gym now. Wish me luck.
I just live in my imagination nowadays and sleep is my best cope.

Good luck with the gym.

Yeah I feel this almost everyday

As you know some days are better than others. Today is just one of the bad days for me. Just zero motivation due to no relationship or prospect of having one. I didn’t go to church today. I have things to do and need to go workout too but just depressed and am struggling to do anything.
everyday is a bad day for me

Yes today was rough. I woke up and then LDAR'ed for 5 hrs before standing up.

I layed in bed all day

GoER

I feel like this a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back