Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Feeling Suicidal and Self Harmed

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
My mood is very unstable, I was feeling ok but I started thinking about how undesirable I was to females and my ugly face. Suddenly all I wanted to do was kill myself, I felt trapped unless I did something. So I started banging my head against the wall a bunch of times mostly the back of my head but also the sides, hoping to lose consciousness or die. Then I took a steel water bottle and hit my head with it a bunch of times.

Now I have a headache, but obviously no real damage since I did not hit that hard probably due to my inability to bear pain and fear, I did feel a bit dazed for a few seconds after a few decent hits .

My head is much more sensitive right now, since I spent days and weeks for months doing this over and over last year. I even flagellated part of my left arm with a wire until my skin got cut and bled which scarred slightly.

I wish I could just fall asleep and never wake up, I hate this world. Maybe I should just jump.

Last edited:
Don’t take it out your head man. Your brain is super important.

damn i probably wouldnt go for the head try something else like your arm or leg if u cant control

Do some drugs man it will help you feel calm

Just find any cope to keep you alive.

I felt depressed af today too. i felt like crying too. I need to find copes but cant find any. I guess i can try getting interested in vidya again

Try cleaning to clear your mind. Incel to incel advice

Keep your head up buddy, as a fellow sub3 truecel ethnic shitskin always keep your head up.

Self harming is for foids, either find a cope or take yourself out for good

I felt depressed af today too. i felt like crying too. I need to find copes but cant find any. I guess i can try getting interested in vidya again
i no longer can cry it's fucked up, i feel so miserable for the past 2 months i'm at the brink of going insane fuck i'm already went past that my humanity is being dismantled as we speak one brick at the time

Dont take it our on your head.

Take it out on your wall or if the worst comes to the worst a foid (For legal reasons I have to say I dont "encourage" it).

Happens every time I look in the mirror for more than 30 seconds (every time I shave). At first I would punch myself in the side of the head and dig my nails into my chest. I have to cut my wrists to calm down and numb the suicidal feelings. I like to watch the blood go down the drain when I shower. It's relaxing and helps me get through breakdowns.

I do the same shit, but I use my fists.

One of the advantages living in the 21st century is that there are a so many copes to choose from

Buy a Nintendo Switch. It's a good cope tbh.

Self harming is for foids,
Not always. I met a guy once who was addicted to cutting himself for no reason other than the endorphin rush. He said it was like smoking a cigarette or chewing gum to him, just a compulsive habit that relaxed him.

Don’t give yourself headaches, man. When you’re already feeling glum, a headache in the mix makes it worse.