Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feeling some kind of regrets

C

Celcelleclec

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
137
So a year ago, my family and myself did a trip to italy. We were stating at a small hotel and one morning two very ugly landwhales approached me and my brother. She told me that it was her bday and they were going to party downtown and come bk by bus at 2am. They were from romania or something and they made this trip as a bday present or something. Anyway she told me and my bro that we should come and they would lead us bk home. She gave me her room.number and told me to kock at her door at 10pm so we could party. 

Anyway, I never went cuz they were like 0.001/10. I mean I feel like I would not have had an erection :p But here I am at 22 almost obese(becausr of recent depression) and virgin. Who knows...
 
Don't be ard on yourself. If you could not get an erection then it's fine.
 
incelman said:
Don't be ard on yourself. If you could not get an erection then it's fine.

They were repulsive bro. I saw the chick the next day she gave me a death look. I guess they did not enjoy their time. Fuck it man. I feel like I crave a gf way more than sex. My hand is enough I feel :p but idk how long I can live like that. I feel time is running out. I hate mg life so much. I studycelled and went to a fcking engineering degree graduated with distinction and now I make 20k a year. Fck my life.
 
incelman said:
Don't be ard on yourself. If you could not get an erection then it's fine.
and you called me a fakecel.. just lol.



Also OP if they were 0.001/10 it was legit not worth it. Don't feel regrets.
 
no need to dwell on the past it is just suifuel
 
Weed said:
and you called me a fakecel.. just lol.



Also OP if they were 0.001/10 it was legit not worth it. Don't feel regrets.

Fuck off fakecel.


Celcelleclec said:
They were repulsive bro. I saw the chick the next day she gave me a death look. I guess they did not enjoy their time. Fuck it man. I feel like I crave a gf way more than sex. My hand is enough I feel :p but idk how long I can live like that. I feel time is running out. I hate mg life so much. I studycelled and went to a fcking engineering degree graduated with distinction and now I make 20k a year. Fck my life.

Making money is kinda pointless when you don't have a nice gf to share it with
 

Similar threads

Q
Replies
21
Views
405
Qwertyuiop99
Q
Q
Replies
66
Views
2K
Incedel
Incedel
3mori
Replies
29
Views
529
Chudpreet
Chudpreet
FrenchSandNigger
Replies
31
Views
1K
Efiliste
Efiliste
Q
Replies
67
Views
2K
Qwertyuiop99
Q

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top