Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Feeling really alone today

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
I'm surrounded by family but they just bring me down 70% of the time.

I wish I had a woman to cuddle with while watching cosy Christmas movies (I'm not allowed to watch them because my family will bully me for watching them)

I feel so generally heartbroken at how much I've failed at being normal.

I hate how it's so easy for everyone else...

didnt even celebrate christmas.

I’m alone for Christmas. It eats away at my soul to be this lonely but I’m too mentally ill to leave my house without having a panic attack or being homesick

I’m alone for Christmas. It eats away at my soul to be this lonely but I’m too mentally ill to leave my house without having a panic attack or being homesick
relatable. cant help my panic attacks when i am in public also

That sucks man. I was there a teenager because I was scared of being jumped by some "people" who never liked me.

I wish I had a woman to cuddle with while watching cosy Christmas movies (I'm not allowed to watch them because my family will bully me for watching them)
Sadly literally every christmas movie is a love story.

I had too much Mac n cheese and now I'm a bit sick

I feel so generally heartbroken at how much I've failed at being normal.
Especially when I get compared to the same age relatives of my aunts and uncles :feelsbadman:. They also get to leave the family functions early to go with their gfs.