Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feeling particularly venomous

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★
Do you ever just feel like game ending everyone? I feel like nobody truly accepts me for who I am. Everyone thinks I’m weird and strange, they all think they’re better than me, everyone.

No one deserves mercy or consideration, everyone’s just the same, the same same same, they value the same social norms and shallow physical traits. No one listens to you if you’re not a giga masculine chad, my voice is always talked over, no one listens to me, no one notices me, everyone wants me dead or gone.

I hate almost everyone on this planet and I swear I want to annihilate every human pest on this pathetic rock. We’re just born to play this stupid game of competition. There is no love, no compassion, no community, no empathy. Everything’s just a rat race to the top, who’s the hottest, the strongest, the fastest, the smartest. I wish I could make them all play a game of who dies first. In video games of course.

Can relate. And god everyone is sooo fucking boooooooring.

There's some weird shit going on. There's no good reason for everyone being such a boring stupid cuck. This is some simulation where most "people" are NPCs.