Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Feeling of worthlessness

Treecel

Treecel

Greycel
Just got scorned from dad. To be honest, i think he's right. He didn't mean to be rude to me. He just wanted me to change. The way i see it, everything is wrong with me. I mean, if all he talks about to me is about what i am bad at, then am i really good at anything? For the first time, i was rude to him and told him i never had any validations, not one compliment from him even though i always strives very hard to be the best. And he didn't like it, he told me i was disrespectful, and that he told me if all conversations was about how good i am, then i should always know about what i am good at myself. A talk about complimenting each other is pointless.

Now that i went up to my room and take a look at my life, ever since i moved away from my mom, i never really had anyone complimenting me except a few friends, most of which has already ghosted me at this point. Never a girl asking me how things are, complimenting me for being at the top of the class, never one talking to me when i'm playing the piano. Or at least the last time it did, that girl manipulated me and used me like an emotional cumrag. I never really felt like i worthed anything. If i die tomorrow, nothing would change. All of my friends would still go to school as normal. Maybe they'll have a small party in the name of me dying. Maybe afterwards chads go and fuck my oneitis now that they met each other in the party. Because who cares. If people tell me i must live, do they really appreciate everyday i'm on this planet? Have they done anything to prove that i have a reason to live for? Live for myself? What a fuckin joke.

Im wrothless tbh

Opposite.I feel like I'm worth too much.

I am indeed worthless. I am nothing but a leech.

As a man you're not supposed to get validation from the judgment of others, but from objective reality. Like passing an exam, winning a competition, learning a skill, etc.

Stop desiring to be praised by people. You give them too much credit.

As a man you're not supposed to get validation from the judgment of others, but from objective reality. Like passing an exam, winning a competition, learning a skill, etc.

Stop desiring to be praised by people. You give them too much credit.
Yeah, you are right. It does help if i have more motivation to be honest. Having nobody to live for, not a lot of people i genuinely care about is a dreadful feeling
:ha..feels:

No, but seriously, feeling worthless when you're an incel and your family treats you like shit is completely natural. It actually means the complete opposite though, if you're strong enough to go through all that and not rope it means you're worth more than normies at least, in reality
Thanks fren. You all make me smile :)

Best advice I can offer you is that you ended up in your situation for a reason.

Find out that reason and do what you will after that tbh.

yeah i feel about same. my family had large part in messing me up so fuck em just use them. and friends lol fuck most of them as well they will replace you anyway.

Best advice I can offer you is that you ended up in your situation for a reason.

Find out that reason and do what you will after that tbh.
Yeah, i might have been unsubsconciously being a cunt to everyone i was friend with, that's why most of them leave one by one....

complimenting me for being at the top of the class, never one talking to me when i'm playing the piano.
It's over for you.
Welcome to the club.

If you're a UScel get yourself a trusty shotgun.