Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Feeling like women are just settling for me

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/1eniwoy/feeling_like_women_are_just_settling_for_me/

I'm (M37) and am chinese-canadian. During my 20s I had no luck with dating with apps and outside of them and even heard the dreaded " I'm not into asian guys" that others here may have experienced. Finally had my first relationship at 30 and since then had another but that ended in November. Went back on the apps recently and have gone on a few dates with someone and she mentioned she never dated Asians before. It got me thinking and my past relationships were the same. They were asian-canadians and expressed that I was the first asian they have dated. I'm starting to feeling like I'm just being settled for now. Am I just overthinking it. At first I chalked it up to living in canada so maybe there's not many Asians but I live I Vancouver were there is a sizable asian population.

What awaits you if you ascend as an oldcel deathnic :feelsrope:

He should just fuck poor women overseas if he has the money. That's what some chinese business men do

No sex until 30, 30 fucking years without a single woman loving you. Absolutely brutal.

Foids don't ever get tired of riding the cock carousel. Their looks deteriorate past their prime so they're booted from the chads they used to be pump and dumped by.