Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Feeling like I wanna KMS today, tired and devoid

M

Marxcel

Banned
-
Im so fucking done with being ugly its not even funny, I hate going outside and people always thinking im ugly, but on top of that never going to have a girlfriend just because of my face alone.

I never was a horrible person, im not perfect but im neither a fucking monster. Whats your reason, incel tears?. Everybody always tells me im fucking ugly and look like shit.

I hate my fucking life

Most people in mainstream society are disgustingly shallow. If you have enough time, you should try to get into social environments where intelligence or heart matter the most, like political associations or charities. I've made some great friends this way before being hired for my job and having to move.

I feel you bro. We are not meant for this "society".

Im so fucking done with being ugly its not even funny, I hate going outside and people always thinking im ugly, but on top of that never going to have a girlfriend just because of my face alone.

I never was a horrible person, im not perfect but im neither a fucking monster. Whats your reason, incel tears?. Everybody always tells me im fucking ugly and look like shit.

I hate my fucking life

Why you take such disrespect? I spat into the faces of other men who called me gay. I would literally murk them if they push me over the edge and they know it too. It's better to be feared and respected than to avoid confrontation.