Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Feeling extremely depressed right now

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Not much else to say but feel very depressed and just had to vent her because there is nobody in my life to vent this to.

Not much else to say but feel very depressed and just had to vent her because there is nobody in my life to vent this to.
over for sadcels

Same fucking my life is worthless

Same, I don’t have anyone I trust enough to divulge my problems to.

Playing gta 5 and running over npcs makes me happy

You guys ever thought about drugmaxing?

Im getting drunk and high tonight

monsters inc hug GIF by Disney

Wanna talk in messages?

Same, thinking about when I was in primary school even then I just knew my life wasn't going to be happy. I don't know what made me feel that even at young age but I'm tired of living this extremely low hope life that doesn't go anywhere good

Here, have a smoke.
giphy.gif

You can vent here to me brocel

Stick to your routines and wait for it to pass.

No that is a temp bandage at best that just creates more problems.
I have never done drugs myself but what i am not talking about hard stuff i am talking about weed. I heard that shit can calm you down, i know its not ideal but why do you think normies use it? To relax, functionally the same as terminally depressed people