Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Feeling depressed again

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
The depression hits hard again. Nothing is working out and I'm still where I was years ago. Nothing has changed, and it is highly unlikely that anything will ever change for the better in the future. I hate living, there really is no point to any of it except to be miserable. I have nothing and no one in life. How do the rest of you cope with days where you feel like absolute shit and want to rope so badly?

The depression hits hard again. Nothing is working out and I'm still where I was years ago. Nothing has changed, and it is highly unlikely that anything will ever change for the better in the future. I hate living, there really is no point to any of it except to be miserable. I have nothing and no one in life. How do the rest of you cope with days where you feel like absolute shit and want to rope so badly?

View attachment 1212752
I consume copious amounts of alcohol to the point of passing out

Meditation, jogging, even yoga works.

Anything that raises the dopamine baseline.

It is an unbreakable cycle.

The bad thing is that the depressive cycles are lasting longer and longer and the peaks of happiness are becoming less intense and lasting.

Life will go on.

It is an unbreakable cycle.

The bad thing is that the depressive cycles are lasting longer and longer and the peaks of happiness are becoming less intense and lasting.

Life will go on.
Until you inevitably rope

All you can do is cope with something fun

I'm depressed 24/7 :feelsbadman:
I wish there was some light at the end of the tunnel, but no, the future looks bleaker than ever. Nothing ever goes right.

Exactly! This is where I am as well. The stagnation is too much to endure.

View attachment 1212752
Nigga i have enough problems of my own i dont want to see a fellow brocel feel shit like i always do

How do the rest of you cope with days where you feel like absolute shit and want to rope so badly?
It becomes more and more unbearable with age.

Living sucks, dying sucks. Existence is a big scam.

I cope with video games, food, music, fapping, and my car hobby. The pain of touch starvation and loneliness gets unbearable though man

I wish there was some light at the end of the tunnel, but no, the future looks bleaker than ever. Nothing ever goes right.
I'm here to tell you seriously that you just have bad brain chemistry. It will go away, if you work towards healing your brain. I know it sounds like a massive cope but meditation and cardio exercise will work to improve your mood. It doesn't happen overnight but with time you can be so much happier.

Until you inevitably rope
I always had that thought but I have come to the conclusion that I am not going to leave this life without a positive K/D. And while my life is an empty life without love, I still want to live, That's why I haven't gone ER.

Coping over the years is seeing how time passes: the tranquility of silence...