Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Feel like gym is pointless

Do you think gym is pointless

• Total voters
kaijicel

kaijicel

Officer
★★★
idk ive been working out for years, obviously to look better and get women

but now i dont know why i even continue, doesnt matter how much muscle i put on or how strong i get, it has made literally 0 difference.
and its not like i wasted my time, i have nice physique

Sometimes it does feel nice mentally to workout but even then my gym is filled with the type of people i cant stand so it evens it out.

Do fellow gymcels also feel its pointless?

I am doing it to get stronger, no point doing it to get pussies.

I am doing it to get stronger, no point doing it to get pussies.
yh ofc i also want to get stronger, but its not like my work is gonna be physical
even getting stronger feel useless

in terms of inceldom? absolutely. as a hobby? works I guess.

Depends on your goal. To get foids? No. To be heathy and to cope? Yes.

wdym in terms of inceldom?

btw i love baki too, top 2 manga for me
i mean its not going to make you more attractive to women no matter what normies tell you. but at least its fun and kind of healthy.

It is pointless

i mean its not going to make you more attractive to women no matter what normies tell you. but at least its fun and kind of healthy.
yh but eventually its not fun anymore, its just same thing over and over again
i geuss the progress is nice but idk

i geuss it does help coping, but it also feels bad to see couples there
Happens to me all the time I go outside. Unfortunately I also don't no solution to this.

Gym is actually a good cope. You atleast have something to feel good about

Happens to me all the time I go outside. Unfortunately I also don't no solution to this.
haha true, but its the only place i go outside for, besides work

Health is wealth

I stopped reading right here. Get black pilled, GrAY.

it's good if you have a goal in mind, I like clothing but it obviously doesn't look all that great on a skinnyfat body so I have to workout.

It’s way harder to gain significant muscle than you think. Still, being stronger feels good. Just don’t go overkill and injure yourself like I did

It’s way harder to gain significant muscle than you think. Still, being stronger feels good. Just don’t go overkill and injure yourself like I did
ik, i already have decent physique but it has not helped with getting women at all lol, and that was the reason i started, so thats why it felt this way.

is the injury bad?

ik, i already have decent physique but it has not helped with getting women at all lol, and that was the reason i started, so thats why it felt this way.
It’s brutal do do all that work and see no positive feedback from women.
is the injury bad?
Terrible. Hip labral tear and impingement (literal bone growths in my joint). Happened from heavy deadlifts. Still, I’d have got it even without weight training. Just would have taken longer. My hips are naturally defective thanks to a preexisting condition called acetabular retroversion

Terrible. Hip labral tear and impingement (literal bone growths in my joint). Happened from heavy deadlifts. Still, I’d have got it even without weight training. Just would have taken longer. My hips are naturally defective thanks to a preexisting condition called acetabular retroversion
damn wtf, that sounds brutal asf

i dont deadlift, i mean i do rdl's but kinda diff

how much did it hurt bro? most painfull thing i have had is basic joint pain like knee shoulder elbow wrist

how much were you deadlifting

damn wtf, that sounds brutal asf

i dont deadlift, i mean i do rdl's but kinda diff

how much did it hurt bro? most painfull thing i have had is basic joint pain like knee shoulder elbow wrist
I could still walk, but hip couldn’t go past 90 degrees flexion, since the bony impingement and labral tear bound up the joint. Hurt like crazy if you forced it past that and still does 2 years later. I had surgery to fix it, but it only helped a bit and was overall a failed surgery

I could still walk, but hip couldn’t go past 90 degrees flexion, since the bony impingement and labral tear bound up the joint. Hurt like crazy if you forced it past that and still does 2 years later. I had surgery to fix it, but it only helped a bit and was overall a failed surgery
damn, i cant imagine how painfull a tear must be tho

truly sad to hear man

Working out for foids is pointless as having a good physique is a looks multiplier, but if your a sub 5 or a MTN it won’t do jack shit because 0 multiplied by 0 is still 0. Hence why gymcelling exists.

But do still continue to get bigger and stronger because people will be more intimidated by you and you will be less of an easy target to the normfags and the foids.

Working out for foids is pointless as having a good physique is a looks multiplier, but if your a sub 5 or a MTN it won’t do jack shit because 0 multiplied by 0 is still 0. Hence why gymcelling exists.

But do still continue to get bigger and stronger because people will be more intimidated by you and you will be less of an easy target to the normfags and the foids.
agreed and agreed, but it still feels so bad bro, its like being told a lie all your life, but only now i realize its an lie
like taking away my source hope, brutal

I was a dedicated gym rat for nearly a decade, my physique easily puts the vast majority of normies to shame. I think being is strong loser is better than being a skinny loser but eventually I hit plateaus and diminishing returns, once I got to that point gym felt like more trouble than it was worth.

I was a dedicated gym rat for nearly a decade, my physique easily puts the vast majority of normies to shame. I think being is strong loser is better than being a skinny loser but eventually I hit plateaus and diminishing returns, once I got to that point gym felt like more trouble than it was worth.
respect bro

yh i dont think i will reacht that point, eventually i wanna get on roids. or atleast test

a

atleast you have a reason to skip legday.

or a reason to do it even more ig depending on how you look at it lol
Nah, I skip it. My legs are big enough anyway

but eventually I hit plateaus and diminishing returns, once I got to that point gym felt like more trouble than it was worth.
That's when all of us natties switch from strength gains to maintenance and just being happy with what you've accomplished.

but now i dont know why i even continue, doesnt matter how much muscle i put on or how strong i get, it has made literally 0 difference.
and its not like i wasted my time, i have nice physique

Sometimes it does feel nice mentally to workout but even then my gym is filled with the type of people i cant stand so it evens it out.

Do fellow gymcels also feel its pointless?
Life is pointless and we should all rope in masse tn