Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Feel like going out for a doomer walk

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
But it’s still raining all the time, kek

I used to do that till I got mugged

damn bro, with gun and all? That sucks, I would never leave my house after that. (Already doing that, but not because of having been mugged. )

Last edited:
damn bro, with gun and all? That sucks, I would never leave my house after that. (Already doing that, but not because of having been mugged. )
Yeah they had a gun and fought 2v1

Normie trait: Larping as doomer

A band of Turk thugs did that to me when I was 13, but it was like 10 vs 1 JFL. Even one chadlite in my class got mugged like that once. Fortunately they just took my money without beating me up.

A band of Turk thugs did that to me when I was 13, but it was like 10 vs 1 JFL. Even one chadlite in my class got mugged like that once. Fortunately they just took my money without beating me up.
they didn’t take anything from me I ran and they didn’t bother catching me

Yeah they had a gun and fought 2v1

I was mugged like that too. I left to live with someone else for about a week, and then returned after spending some time somewhere else.