Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Feel like a prisoner in my room

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★
Even when I had a crappy job again, I was back here [in my bedroom] and in my own company as always. It doesn't matter what day, month or year it is.

I'm always faced with the same 4 walls, same copes, watching time pass by and nothing I try to do ever changes things for the better!

I feel in even more of a rut now, being younger and like this was bad enough. More is expected at this age, having zero relationship experience, no kids, being an outcast because I'm basically unwanted is awful.

If I'm honest about my situation, then I'm not seen as normal and that make[UWSL]s things even harder. I really hate carrying on like this, but I can't change it. :feelsrope:[/UWSL]

Last edited:
I too am locked in my room

That human life must be a kind of mistake is sufficiently clear from the fact that man is a compound of needs, which are difficult to satisfy; moreover, if they are satisfied, all he is granted is a state of painlessness, in which he can only give himself up to boredom.
Arthur Schopenhauer in The Emptiness of Existence

I'm always faced with the same 4 walls, same copes, watching time pass by and nothing I try to do ever changes things for the better!

I feel like a lab rat, never leaving my cage, only for special occasions.

I leave my room for a bowl of moon rock and buy JWO banksters when I can afford to.

D0B05A55 137E 49FD B819 B65A51F21DA2

Age pill is indeed brutal. Sometimes I can forget about it and it doesn't bother me so much but mostly coming home to an empty flat is suifuel. The copes can only work for so long.

Same. But as soon as I step outside I feel like a prosecuted one because of my ugliness

Poorcel traits if I had money I'd be outside 24/7 showing my ugly self to the world!
Unfortunately I'm a disabled neet who can't afford surgery

It's easier to cope when you're younger. The older you get the less things seem interesting and entertainment doesn't quite have the same appeal. My tolerance for weed has increased from smoking so often as well. I'll never get as high as I did when I was younger. When I smoked one bowl from my vape I'd get so stoned but I wouldn't even feel it now.

This was true when I lived mostly alone, several years ago.

Of-course, my room has many negative memories attached to it.

I slept here:

20180206 071700

Last edited:
Same, I'm bored with my life. I'm going to the gym and Water park with friends next week.

Even when I had a crappy job again, I was back here [in my bedroom] and in my own company as always. It doesn't matter what day, month or year it is.

I feel in even more of a rut now, being younger and like this was bad enough. More is expected at this age, having zero relationship experience, no kids, being an outcast because I'm basically unwanted is awful.

If I'm honest about my situation, then I'm not seen as normal and that make[UWSL]s things even harder. I really hate carrying on like this, but I can't change it. :feelsrope:[/UWSL]
Boyos.

We have to try to have a hobby.

Mine is cycling.

Getting your adrenaline pumping, seeing sights, sweating, exploring town, ---these are things men do.

Boyos.

We have to try to have a hobby.

Mine is cycling.

Getting your adrenaline pumping, seeing sights, sweating, exploring town, ---these are things men do.

I nearly bought a mountain bike recently, but the one I wanted was out of stock. I hate going out doing shit alone to cope anyway, seeing all the couples, groups and friends together. It makes me feel worse than being inside really.

This is what Saint Hamudi referred as "your basement is your genetic prison." Brutal.

I‘m sorry buddy boyo

Same,things only change for the worse.
[UWSL]I really hate carrying on like this, but I can't change it. [/UWSL]
That's the fate of a truecel