Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Feel greatly mogged by travelmaxxers

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Whe read hear people speaking about them travle, incels or whatever, fel very mogged and jealous. Especially when people doing it with parents, when having parents who onto travel. My old peopel very sedentary, never had traveled to other countries, except some Latvia, not even camping, except one time fwith father and uncle, when was already 30+
With upringing they gave could only betabuxx for local lithuanian roastie, but I'm too cultured for that. Need loli fo culture, what if loli of culture lives somewhere in distant place and needs to be found

And again tfu on my former moron "best friend", for not helping me in any way to lolisearchingmaxx, but wanted me to go for local lithuanian old ugly roasties, or ugly big-nosed arab femoid, when he lived emigration in Netherlands, and wanted me go to him. Was he not so moron, maybe I even could try to go Netherlands, atleast for smoking, and maybe some escormaxxing with pretty whores. But keep your ugly femorloids away from me

good that my shit city isnt visited by tourists ded srs

Over for non-travelcels

Whe read hear people speaking about them travle, incels or whatever, fel very mogged and jealous. Especially when people doing it with parents, when having parents who onto travel. My old peopel very sedentary, never had traveled to other countries, except some Latvia, not even camping, except one time fwith father and uncle, when was already 30+
With upringing they gave could only betabuxx for local lithuanian roastie, but I'm too cultured for that. Need loli fo culture, what if loli of culture lives somewhere in distant place and needs to be found

And again tfu on my former moron "best friend", for not helping me in any way to lolisearchingmaxx, but wanted me to go for local lithuanian old ugly roasties, or ugly big-nosed arab femoid, when he lived emigration in Netherlands, and wanted me go to him. Was he not so moron, maybe I even could try to go Netherlands, atleast for smoking, and maybe some escormaxxing with pretty whores. But keep your ugly femorloids away from me
I also hate hearing about people traveling, I would very much like to travel but I have too severe social anxiety and am also too poor tbh.