Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Feel-good shit for ricecels

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Ricefuel for lifecels:
DF38E66F C620 4045 914C D421E28378EC

Praise the lorde :feelsaww:

Low tier Becky

Lorde looks like a tranny.

Ricecels that were on suicide watch after opening this thread be like: :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

This is the epitome of JBF. Some ricecel-esque guy was able to land Lorde when she was a teenager. Only once she was older did she move on to Chad.

Though it's amusing to think that for once a Chad had to scoop up Chang's leftovers.

This is the epitome of JBF. Some ricecel-esque guy was able to land Lorde when she was a teenager. Only once she was older did she move on to Chad.

Though it's amusing to think that for once a Chad had to scoop up Chang's leftovers.
He’s not even chang jfl

He’s not even chang jfl
Lol yeah I didn't even mean like asian chad just some nobody gook. I mean look at him
1395952124_lorde-james-zoom.jpg

rs_634x1024-131203141548-634.lorde-bikini-beach-boyfriend-james-lowe-120313.jpg

And he was 24 and dated her when she was 17. I was jelly AF since I had a crush on lorde at the time (yes I know she's LTB).