Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Fedex shooter identity released. Surprise, surprise, he was ugly as fuck

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

Probably inkel i would say, they are already blaming incels on 4shit, i guess if the shooter was attractive it would be ok to kill people. Funny thing is that he was interviewed by the feds before. Feds can't do anything right lol.

Last edited:
look at that skull shape and lip area. Amerimuttmaxxed.

Well... What is his .is account?

stoned gay alien

Looks like your average ROTC nerd. Shouldve joined the army instead of shooting innocent people

nathan larson mogs this aids patient

Damn, a brocel wagecuck went ER at FedEx JFL.

This is what happens when a society abandons its men. They have nothing left to live for and they just want to see the world burn as an act of revenge against society.

Brutal

He should’ve signed up here

would’ve kept him from going ER

This is what happens when a society abandons its men. They have nothing left to live for and they just want to see the world burn as an act of revenge against society.
Based confederateflagcel

Definitely got bullied.

Last edited:
damn, not even being white and having blue eyes could save him

it truly never began

Brutally recessed chin, can tell even from the front perspective. It never began for him

Also, not racially motivated:

Probably his colleagues treated him like shit until he sperged out.

Why would he do it? He had blue eyes, therefore he had a future. @Copexodius Maximus

Was the note that was going around actually written by him?

No doubt a kid like that was being treated like dog shit in a warehouse environment. Now hes dead. Didnt really accomplish much going nuts in that setting. Should have just quit and hikikomorimaxxed.

No doubt a kid like that was being treated like dog shit in a warehouse environment. Now hes dead. Didnt really accomplish much going nuts in that setting. Should have just quit and hikikomorimaxxed.
That is probably the case, But the Stupid Normies will instead blame it on "Mental Heath" or "Lax Gun Laws" instead of the underlying Issues, being treated like fucking shit by people because of Face, Height, Skin, Virginity, Social Status, Neglected by Society, Years of solitude and loneliness Being viewed with disdain, marginalization, etc.
Normies will never understand these fucking things as they never went through them.

View attachment 434936

Probably inkel i would say, they are already blaming incels on 4shit, i guess if the shooter was attractive it would be ok to kill people. Funny thing is that he was interviewed by the feds before. Feds can't do anything right lol.

mogs me tbh

Damn that's a fucked skull shape. Never began for extraterrestrialcels

Wait a second... you mean to tell me a guy swimming in pussy and enjoying life isn't going ER? Shocker.

Shall we immortalize this saint? mogs me tho

Attention! Look out for ugly lonely males in your neighborhood.

Everyone have a breaking point.

Wait a second... you mean to tell me a guy swimming in pussy and enjoying life isn't going ER? Shocker.
Fixing a man is easy

But society IS a hypocrit and rather fix and worships Woman.

Anybody can snap. The idea that it's always the quiet ones is harmful and scapegoats socially outcast males.

Last edited:
moggs me. especially eye mogg

Even with all their resources somehow the FBI can't solve the mystery of why men who are oppressed by society don't enjoy being a slave to it.

Poor fellow was a mouth breather. Just look at his lips/chin.
No Jaw = Shit Life

Brutal

Normal fags need to stop compartmentalizing this stuff, this could easily be one of them in a few years. These incidents’s are stories of humans being wronged too many times by the people around them, and then lashing out back at them in a final burst of hatred.

Last edited:
Brutal

1. Be bullied incel, angry at the world.
2. Plan to shoot your bullies and their friends.
3. Find .is and get lost in the memes and shitposts.
4. Unironically get told to "Go ER", but enjoy postmaxxing in the sewers too much, so you never go ER IRL.

The moral? Incels.is saves lives.

1. Be bullied incel, angry at the world.
2. Plan to shoot your bullies and their friends.
3. Find .is and get lost in the memes and shitposts.
4. Unironically get told to "Go ER", but enjoy postmaxxing in the sewers too much, so you never go ER IRL.

The moral? Incels.is saves lives.

Tbh tbh