Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Federals are studying the dogpill

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★

View: https://medium.com/@cloudlive_32330/us-government-testing-white-woman-sexual-connection-with-dogs-using-mk-ultra-frequency-d6f77cc5306c
Screenshot 20240115 072322 Chrome
Screenshot 20240115 072329 Chrome
Screenshot 20240115 072335 Chrome

They will try to find a way to justify it like the bastards they are

Bestiality has and will always be around I think.

HAHA WTF. This has to be a meme right guys?

it was never a meme but bittER reality.

Foids getting done, doggy style!

That foid has such perfect, smooth skin. Why must she have such a degenerate mind?

I wish werewolves were real so they could rip in half these white bitches

Foids disgust me everyday

I would definitely, love to read the psychological reason behind it.

What's there to study? Foids only want Chad dick. When Chad dick is not available, they move on to animals because sub5s don't even register as a possibility to them.

I would definitely, love to read the psychological reason behind it.
Women are biologically programmed to want to be dominated by strong, powerful, domineering males.

This is the reason why so many foids stay in toxic relationships with Chads who beat and abuse them. They could leave at any time and find a nice, stable, ugly guy who would be happy to be given the chance. Ugly guy would do his best to be a good partner. But they want to stay and get beaten. As long as they're with Chad, it doesn't matter to them.

Same reason they want to get fucked by animals. If you watch vids of foids getting fucked by animals, you will notice the animal is always large. Even animals can't escape the heightpill and dickpill. Women want to be dominated by strong male beasts.