Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FED ALERT: @ppecel is fed (I do not have proof but I just get a very bad feeling about this user)

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
The intent of / motivation behind this post is NOT to start drama or to internet bully @PPEcel but for the SAFETY of the users on this forum, I feel that I HAVE TO speak out.

@PPEcel irrationally/concertedly goes after users who share their fed encounters, who really have no reason to lie about it and gain nothing from lying about this anonymously online, and attempts to silence those of us who've claimed to be visited by intelligence...

This is exactly something a fed would do to lull us into a false sense of security... there is no other conceivable explanation for why someone would be so passionate about shutting down people claiming encounters with the FBI/CIA/other intelligence.

@PPEcel is a fed. I've never suspected anyone else on this forum to be a fed and am not a particularly paranoid person but I truly do believe @PPEcel is a fed (although I must be honest and say that I have no proof to back this allegation I am making toward him).

If you are speaking to him privately on this forum or off this forum, please be EXTREMELY JUDICIOUS with any information you share with him.

I just have a bad feeling about him (or her?). I don't trust this individual at all...

Will monitor this thread to see his response tbh

The intent of / motivation behind this post is NOT to start drama or to internet bully @PPEcel but for the SAFETY of the users on this forum, I feel that I HAVE TO speak out.

@PPEcel irrationally/concertedly goes after users who share their fed encounters, who really have no reason to lie about it and gain nothing from lying about this anonymously online, and attempts to silence those of us who've claimed to be visited by intelligence...

This is exactly something a fed would do to lull us into a false sense of security... there is no other conceivable explanation for why someone would be so passionate about shutting down people claiming encounters with the FBI/CIA/other intelligence.

@PPEcel is a fed. I've never suspected anyone else on this forum to be a fed and am not a particularly paranoid person but I truly do believe @PPEcel is a fed (although I must be honest and say that I have no proof to back this allegation I am making toward him).

If you are speaking to him privately on this forum or off this forum, please be EXTREMELY JUDICIOUS with any information you share with him.

I just have a bad feeling about him (or her?). I don't trust this individual at all...
He can eat a sick dick and die for all I care then

I hope my file contains the information I want it to.

didn’t read

he sounds suspicious tbh, maybe mods should look into him:feelswhere:

I feel like a piece of shit for making this thread but I just felt like I HAD to speak out. He's an influential user on this forum and in communication with a lot of people and on the off-hand possibility he is a fed and I'm not just imagining it, a lot of people are unwittingly/unknowingly being harmed by maintaining an open line of communication with him. Still feel like a piece of shit tho.

Damn fellers are being visited by feds after joining few days ago while pinnacle of my involvement with this site is poo poo pee pee thread

Last edited:
@PPEcel Got any counterarguments? :feelshmm:

He's worse than a fed. He's a liberal.

what the fuck is wrong with greycels

Beware, I got in trouble for making this thread about @KanashiiOtokonoko

Well I already made it so if I get a warning I get a warning but I have a moral conscious and I would have made this post even if I knew I would be banned for it.

I don't care. I'd rather have made this public statement and saved just one person and prevent their life from getting destroyed and get banned than keep my account. idgaf.
what the fuck is wrong with greycels

Okay rainbow cel. :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

Last edited:
Well I already made it so if I get a warning I get a warning but I have a moral conscious and I would have made this post even if I knew I would be banned for it.

I don't care. I'd rather have made this public statement and saved just one person and prevent their life from getting destroyed and get banned than keep my account. idgaf.
:lul:

this is probably just u trying to get back at him for calling u out but @PPEcel has met with multiple users on here irl lol at calling him a fed

greycel genocide when

:lul:

this is probably just u trying to get back at him for calling u out but @PPEcel has met with multiple users on here irl lol at calling him a fed

greycel genocide when

lol, no. Many users on Internet forums have said horrible things to me and I didn't take it personally. I'm used to people being terrible on the internet. I made this thread because of the reasons laid out in the original post, take it or leave it.
lol, no. Many users on Internet forums have said horrible things to me and I didn't take it personally. I'm used to people being terrible on the internet. I made this thread because of the reasons laid out in the original post, take it or leave it.

good lord, can rainbowcels not be cringe for like one second. hot damn.

Last edited:
yea just accuse someone of being a fed after one interaction with him bro

just ignore the fact that multiple people on here has met him irl bro

as it stands the chances of u being a fed is a lot higher considering how u obsessed u are with this lol
the audacity of some of these greycels is unbelievable.

as it stands the chances of u being a fed is a lot higher considering how u obsessed u are with this lol

lol "ur the fed" "no ur the fed" "no u" "no u". I'm not playing this game with you low-IQ rainbowcel.

I'm done speaking with you. NEXT!

lol "ur the fed" "no ur the fed" "no u" "no u". I'm not playing this game with you low-IQ rainbowcel.
lol @ u not having the mental capacity to realize that ur doing the same thing

in fact u literally started it

Finally a new copypasta

Do you have any examples of him doing this?

Also, didn't you larp about your mom being called by feds?

If other people could vouch for him, this would dispel all suspicions/worries and I will publicly apologize to him and admit full fault/culpability for my misfounded and false allegation. *but it could be other fed accounts vouching so I'm not sure.
ChinaCurry and a uk ricecel idk his forum name met up with him b4 i think

Not to doubt your story, but I've never heard of forum members meeting up with each other IRL. That's not normal or common on this forum although it's not outside the realm of possibility. The rabbit hole just seems to go deeper and deeper...

Also, didn't you larp about your mom being called by feds?

He did.

OP is a attentionfag greycel who spun elaborate tales about being interviewed by the fucking CIA, claiming that the FBI called his mom, and I called him out on his bullshit.

That's all, JFL at anyone who takes him seriously.

He did.

OP is a attentionfag greycel who spun elaborate tales about being interviewed by the fucking CIA, claiming that the FBI called his mom, and I called him out on his bullshit.

That's all, JFL at anyone who takes him seriously.

Okay explain why the hell you're so passionate about denying my experience that ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENED? What do you have to gain other than narrative control and agenda-setting and being controlled opposition on here? Give me one fucking good reason why the hell you're so automatically against the possibility this actually happened (which it did)?

Fuckin' FED.

Not to doubt your story, but I've never heard of forum members meeting up with each other IRL. That's not normal or common on this forum although it's not outside the realm of possibility. The rabbit hole just seems to go deeper and deeper...

You've been here for all of one month, there's a lot you haven't heard of.

You've been here for all of one month, there's a lot you haven't heard of.

Okay cool, you replied to this to obfuscate.

Okay explain why the hell you're so passionate about denying my experience that ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENED? What do you have to gain other than narrative control and agenda-setting and being controlled opposition on here? Give me one fucking good reason why the hell you're so automatically against the possibility this actually happened (which it did)?

Fuckin' FED.

But can you reply to this which is the reason this thread had to be made in the first place? Thx.

HE IS CLEAN HES A TRUE ANIME WATCHER BUT I AM IN FACT A CIA OP

Fuckin' FED.

Because, quite frankly, you're a LARP who's only here to create material for Reddit lurkers.

Look how much CuckTears enjoyed your post.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hndafb/looks_like_incels_had_better_watch_out/

But can you reply to this which is the reason this thread had to be made in the first place? Thx.

I just did.

Because, quite frankly, you're a LARP who's only here to create material for Reddit lurkers.

Look how much CuckTears enjoyed your post.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hndafb/looks_like_incels_had_better_watch_out/

I just did.

Not an argument. Actually answer my fucking question. Don't divert to "r/CuckTears likes what you did" or "you're LARPING" (which you've repeated over and over and over like a broken record, not an arguement).

Just explain what *ALTERNATIVE* motivation you could possibly have to immediately deny a claim that a user on this forum has been interrogated or visited by intelligence with no evidence to the contrary when it is a perfectly well-known and undeniable fact to most users on here that intelligence monitors us, has visited other users in the past, and that there are feds (not the mods or admins) in the forum userbase?

That is a VERY STRANGE hill to die on and passionately argue for... Very, very suspect. Look dude, I'm not going to waste any more of my time interacting with you but i will be keeping an eye on everything you post on here and the *moment* you blow your cover even in the tiniest way, I'll be there to document it. All feds blow their cover eventually. You want to monitor us, well I'll monitor you right back. Sinple really.

If you think I'm lying, my "lie" isn't even a cool one. That the "FBI called my mom". That's embaressing/weird for a grown to share with other men. Jfl. But for real I'm done here.

He's too highly educated to be a federal agent. In other words he's in the MI6 or CIA

Now I'm 110% sure this man is a fed. All doubts eliminated in my mind at this point.

Damn I come back to the forum after an hour and this is the first thread I see jfl

Not an argument. Actually answer my fucking question. Don't divert to "r/CuckTears likes what you did" or "you're LARPING" (which you've repeated over and over and over like a broken record, not an arguement).

Just explain what *ALTERNATIVE* motivation you could possibly have to immediately deny a claim that a user on this forum has been interrogated or visited by intelligence with no evidence to the contrary when it is a perfectly well-known and undeniable fact to most users on here that intelligence monitors us, has visited other users in the past, and that there are feds (not the mods or admins) in the forum userbase?

That is a VERY STRANGE hill to die on and passionately argue for... Very, very suspect. Look dude, I'm not going to waste any more of my time interacting with you but i will be keeping an eye on everything you post on here and the *moment* you blow your cover even in the tiniest way, I'll be there to document it. All feds blow their cover eventually. You want to monitor us, well I'll monitor you right back. Sinple really.

If you think I'm lying, my "lie" isn't cool. That the "FBI called my mom". That's embaressing/weird for a grown to share with other men. Jfl. Bye.

I already answered your question. I can smell a troll from a mile away, and you are either that or a paranoid schizophrenic.

I don't care whether it's embarrassing for a grown man to confess to having the FBI call his mother -- for fuck's sake, it's an anonymous forum for adult virgins, everything is embarrassing. You aren't intent on being "cool", you're just another annoying shit-stirring niggerfaggot.

I'm a fed. PM be your bank account details or you're all gonna get vanned soon

Damn, it's over for this greycel. He should of known his place...

You've been here for five minutes ya fuckin clown. It's an anonymous user website. Are you fucking rain man or just retarded? The fuckin nick of greycels these days. Its fuckin tragic.

Why would anyone share personal info on the Internet anyways? You have to be incredibly stupid to do so, laol.

graycel thread

@IncelPolitik is @MENSA_IQcel alt.
He is just here to troll all of us like Mensa. I would like the mods to look into this matter.
This is a small close knit community and we don't want newfags to come here and start unnecessary drama.
Can you mods give him a warning for all his shenanigans.

@PPEcel
@GoffSystemQB

He was just fed a silver spoon

Well am I glad that this user is now banned.