Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Features truecel: Excessive daydream

• Thread starter Kina Hikikomori
  • Start date
Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★
You're always fantasizing a scenario about yourself in a good way, I do that excessively. I like endless things in my favor.
I dream of a chad life, or so I always use some anime mechanism, I imagine being the front of the harem, I always imagine various things, if you're exactly like that, you probably have a 90% chance of being a truecel.

I've been doing this for years, I'm realizing that my characters are starting to manifest themselves in my own reality. For example, whenever I masturbate, or stop laughing, I see my characters and the whole scene watching me, it's funny, is starting to become reality, in fact, I think my fight has created an extremely giant escape, I'm almost definitely running away from reality.

I have to admit, this is one of the manoeuvres I love.

:bigbrain::chad::feelsohh::ahegao:

You're always fantasizing a scenario about yourself in a good way, I do that excessively. I like endless things in my favor.
I dream of a chad life, or so I always use some anime mechanism, I imagine being the front of the harem, I always imagine various things, if you're exactly like that, you probably have a 90% chance of being a truecel.

I've been doing this for years, I'm realizing that my characters are starting to manifest themselves in my own reality. For example, whenever I masturbate, or stop laughing, I see my characters and the whole scene watching me, it's funny, is starting to become reality, in fact, I think my fight has created an extremely giant escape, I'm almost definitely running away from reality.

schizomaxx

what being a hikki does to a mf.

I've been doing this since I was in elementary (some of my blackpill experiences stem from there too)
ovER

I can relate, I imagine storylines. They're cringe and could only work as comic books due to the genre, but I can't draw for shit. So it's useless.

Since youth I've alwayws daydreamed when walking somewhere, sometimes I've almost gotten hit by cars jfl.

Can confirm. Delusionmaxxing at its peak. "Mature" females would call you manchild for finding refuge in your fantasies but what better can you do while being a truecel and having practically no hope for doing better the future? Soyciety is a joke

Same, been doing this my entire life:feelsbadman:.

I do this everyday :fuk:
9883bb38d2126d81c0a40e8faccc7e0a

I don't daydream tbh

if it's not physically existent idc about it

but if it helps you with schizoposting, then go ahead. schizoposting is based