Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Featured on IT

S

Steelcel

Recruit
★★★
This is the first time I've been featured in IT

JFL just trying to vent to guys in the same situation as me is worth a laugh to these "people".

The comments are all "muh personality"
Why is it so hard for them to understand.
Do they actually believe 3 of my friends and their wife's would select me as best man for their wedding if I was a low confidence toxic woman hating inkwell.
ugly= no love or intermacy. Simple.

Fuck me, I just can't get over the retardation of IT posters.

74 posts and already on IT . u has future. xD

I wonder if I've ever been featured

Lifemogs me ngl. But seriously well done.

This is my dream. I want to be showered with validation from these soys.

They still mock you despite the fact that you are depressed and suicidal, this is the reason I hate these fuckers, they are unable to put themselves in other people's shoes, and yet they call US an echo chamber. I once tried to open up about my feelings because I was going to some severe depression, tried to commit suicide by crashing my father's car at midnight when everyone sleeping, and I still was mocked for it, these kind of people will backstab you the moment you show any weakness.

They're all spewing the personality meme, wow.
I haven't even gotten anywhere near the amount of accomplishments you've made, and if you're still having no luck...
fuck man. it's over. it's so over.
Lifemogs me

Nice brag thread. @rightfulcel

OP is a 6'1 chad. Let that sink in.

Lifemogs me. Also jfl @ the idiot ITincels in denial thinking it's personality. Gigaragefuel. One would not be able to get such income, accomplishments, and savings with the personality of Chad drug dealer. Even have friends AND being their best man in weddings. IT personality is also shit cause they assume you have bad personality. Being assumed to be ugly is better cause it's unchangeable. But being assumed to have bad personality is extra shit cause they act like they know what you've been through and what you've done in your life. Fucking shit bastard asshole motherfucker prick donkey

No height for your face though. 6'1 isn't even considered that tall these days, need to be 6' 3 for height to really pay off otherwise you still need face.
Yea but I'm jealous. OP mogs me in every aspect of life yet complaining about not getting laid. Sorry buddy boyo no sympathy from me.

Dont worry about IT, thats a huge waste of time, you might as well worry what a 2 year old says about your life if youre gonna even read anything on that god forsaken board.

Cucked for caring about IT opinion

Congratulations

must see if I made the cut I hope so , me want to be famous for my misogyny.

I hope ITers die in a fire tbh

Good job, OP!!

Go famousmaxxing

They went easy on you. That being said, they were absolutely retarded to think it was your 'personality' lol, best man at 3 weddings....bad personality:soy:. How fucking dumb can these clowns be, unbelievable.

:feelswow:

Damn he is a moto GP champion

Great, keep making them angry. :feelshehe:
They are pathetic cucks, don't take them seriously.

They still mock you despite the fact that you are depressed and suicidal, this is the reason I hate these fuckers, they are unable to put themselves in other people's shoes, and yet they call US an echo chamber. I once tried to open up about my feelings because I was going to some severe depression, tried to commit suicide by crashing my father's car at midnight when everyone sleeping, and I still was mocked for it, these kind of people will backstab you the moment you show any weakness.
Same kind of shit happened to me too when I went on their subreddit like three years ago. These "people" are fucking scumbags, backstabbers, and condescending asswipes.

Congratsonthemarriage