Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fear

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Incel trait 789: being filled with dread and fear 24/7. You wake up scared and go to sleep scared. You cannot shake the fear. You don’t know what you’re scared of but you just know that fear is there.

Fear warns from danger and as an ugly, dumb or weak male, you are in danger 24/7.

i'm always scared but it's because i live in latam

Anxiety.
Have you tried Xanax?
Or martialartsmaxxing and gymmaxxing for a few years?

I'm less anxious since I accepted Christ. Dying is profit for a saved person.

Yes. I'd lock the door and sit in a basement filled with asbestos. My parents were constantly arguing over bills...

We fear because we have good reasons. We suffer severe consequences for the smallest mistakes.

How long have you been religious?
I had interest in many religions and philosophies since 2014 more or less and was already a sympathizer of Christianity but didn't convert for good because I thought the bible had contradictions but after learning about dispensationalism (which explains the apparent contraditions), everything fell in place and I converted for good in May 2020, thank God.

I had interest in many religions and philosophies since 2014 more or less and was already a sympathizer of Christianity but didn't convert for good because I thought the bible had contradictions but after learning about dispensationalism (which explains the apparent contraditions), everything fell in place and I converted for good in May 2020, thank God.
What denomination in particular?

What denomination in particular?
I'm non-denominational since the bible doesn't teach denominations but only one church (which is the body of Christ; everyone who believes). But as far as doctrine goes, I think the Baptists are the ones I line with the most. Fundamentalist, dispensational, faith alone ones, not those watered down ones or lordship salvation ones.

I'm non-denominational since the bible doesn't teach denominations but only one church (which is the body of Christ; everyone who believes). But as far as doctrine goes, I think the Baptists are the ones I line with the most. Fundamentalist, dispensational, faith alone ones, not those watered down ones or lordship salvation ones.
Interesting. I appreciate you humoring me.

Edit: As in, like, giving me the time-of-day.

Interesting. I appreciate you humoring me.

Edit: As in, like, giving me the time-of-day.
You're welcome. I'm always willing to talk about that since it's important.

If you or anyone want to get saved:

Believe that Jesus is God who died for your sins since you couldn't save yourself. The gospel is in 1 Corinthians chapter 15 verses 1 through 4.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4

King James Version

15 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Read the bible starting by Romans through Filemon (the letters of Paul, which are the most doctrinally relevant part of the bible for us today).

Study about dispensationalism. Without rightly dividing, the bible appears to have contradictions, such apparent contradictions slowed down my conversion for instance since I had no one explain me dispensacionalism and rightly dividing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lzaPqKf2zs

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0abp15uLFT8

The ideal is praying everyday and sinning as little as possible, of course, but even if you sin, once saved, always saved. Saved people are sealed with the Holy Ghost (Ephesians 4:30). Carnal Christians are saved (1st Corinthians chapter 5).

This is why true Christians love Jesus so much, He saved us and we enjoy this security and unconditional love (you just have to accept it). It makes you wanna serve Him voluntarily instead of out of fear.

You're welcome. I'm always willing to talk about that since it's important.

If you or anyone want to get saved:

Believe that Jesus is God who died for your sins since you couldn't save yourself. The gospel is in 1 Corinthians chapter 15 verses 1 through 4.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4

King James Version

15 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Read the bible starting by Romans through Filemon (the letters of Paul, which are the most doctrinally relevant part of the bible for us today).

Study about dispensationalism. Without rightly dividing, the bible appears to have contradictions, such apparent contradictions slowed down my conversion for instance since I had no one explain me dispensacionalism and rightly dividing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lzaPqKf2zs

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0abp15uLFT8

The ideal is praying everyday and sinning as little as possible, of course, but even if you sin, once saved, always saved. Saved people are sealed with the Holy Ghost (Ephesians 4:30). Carnal Christians are saved (1st Corinthians chapter 5).

This is why true Christians love Jesus so much, He saved us and we enjoy this security and unconditional love (you just have to accept it). It makes you wanna serve Him voluntarily instead of out of fear.

Btw, do you have a link to your songs? I studied music for a while and have written a bit in my time. I saw some users mention that you'd written music in weeks past, and I'd like to listen.

Btw, do you have a link to your songs? I studied music for a while and have written a bit in my time. I saw some users mention that you'd written music in weeks past, and I'd like to listen.

Incel trait 789: being filled with dread and fear 24/7. You wake up scared and go to sleep scared. You cannot shake the fear. You don’t know what you’re scared of but you just know that fear is there.
Is that why your username is Vermilioncore? You're literally a bleeding heart!

Good stuff man!

I saw someone post a comment about "incelcore". Is that real? First I've ever heard of it; that's hilarious.

Good stuff man!
Thanks!

I saw someone post a comment about "incelcore". Is that real? First I've ever heard of it; that's hilarious.
Tbqh, to me it just looks like people add the "-core" suffix to random music without it having anything really new compared to older styles or even much to do with most music within similar "core" genres. But maybe I'm just not zoomer enough for those styles kek.

For instance, if you compare my songs to the ones from Negative XP, both write about inceldom but both the approach in the lyrics and musical styles are vastly different.

But such labels are never really accurate, back in the "grunge" era, Nirvana and Pearl Jam for instance didn't have much in common either.

no, windows reigns supreme by a really large margin
Probably cracked versions of Windows, but probably not the latest and greatest Windows 11 as it requires very modern hardware. Most in Brazil are probably still on computers made in the 2000s.

Probably cracked versions of Windows, but probably not the latest and greatest Windows 11 as it requires very modern hardware. Most in Brazil are probably still on computers made in the 2000s.
yeah, i think brazil is the number one country on piracy rates, everyone here has cracked windows 7/10, i have seen too few people using windows 11

yeah, i think brazil is the number one country on piracy rates, everyone here has cracked windows 7/10, i have seen too few people using windows 11
Now that Microsoft is ending support for Windows 10 in a few years, God knows how many viruses those machines will have or already have. Probably more than a post-wall crackwhore.

Fucking YES. It's torture.

I had to dig this post back up just to once again say how relatable it is

When i'm in public, i have to deal with constant fear of being beaten up by some niggers

Fear is a reasonable response to repeated torment. It won’t go away as long as the same world awaits.

Bumping this post in a dark moment of mine