Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity FDS Whore Leaves Guy Stranded Out Hundreds of Miles in The Middle of Nowhere.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
InShot 20220410 093919344

Why did ''she'' dated low value man in the first place :feelswhat:

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK :dafuckfeels:
That's fucking sociopathic. On the upside, that guy will know better than to trust foids.
I would reciprocate the sociopathy tenfold. These foids don't understand how dangerous a man in that situation can be. I'd do my very best to ruin her life in any way within my power and make her beg for forgiveness.

Women can do no wrong jfl

This is an extremely stupid move on her part. If you fuck someone over this badly, there's a good chance they'll actually murder you for it.

Why did ''she'' dated low value man in the first place :feelswhat:
leech off him. And also ofc he was probably still 4-5/10. Not even as ugly as us here.

leech off him. And also ofc he was probably still 4-5/10. Not even as ugly as us here.
This tbh

Dude was certainly a tier above us, he's definitely not low value if she was letting him smash for several months and only ditched him after she realized she was eventually going to get pumpNdumped.

She's just coping, since foids cant stand the thought of normie men having multiple relationships with different foids and not commit, they think only chad deserves that life :foidSoy::bluepill:

This is an extremely stupid move on her part. If you fuck someone over this badly, there's a good chance they'll actually murder you for it.
Im pretty sure the guy has some sort of sense of relief knowing it's over at her hands Lmao sometimes these normie guys are afraid to do the breaking up so they do things like this to get her to do the dirty work.

Yeah roastie I am sure that happened and you are an empowered girlboss
Definitely made up for updoots from other fds whores

"LVM" JFL, they copy us

Empathetic gender.

I mean I'd do it. I'd remember the license plate. The facem the accounts. She ain't winning. Because it's always me who wins. :feelsLSD: even when it seems like I'm not. (In videogames)

this is what simps deserve

She said it's not malicious on her part yet she left him stranded for saying something she didn't like. If it was reversed she would have called him petty, a loser and every name she could think of. She would have said if he didn't want her in his car anymore he should gave given her money for a ride back or just driven her back himself.