Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity FDS Whore Claims she's slept with over 100 Dudes in the Past 12 Years and is Proud of it, and goes on to say men should pay for everything

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/oy6j4x/do_you_expect_a_man_to_pay_for_everything_forever/

"I did a little math. I figure I've been on 75-90 first dates in the past 12 years. That's about seven dates a year. Of these first dates, I went on a second or third date with maybe 35 of the guys, dated 11 for 2-3 months, 4 for 5-6 months, and one for a year+."

What a fucking slut. That means she's fucked at least 4 or 5 dudes a year. No surprise though because this is what every average woman does if she hasn't settled with a rich guy. I will never pay for the whole date unless it's 50/50 and this is how it should be. Why should i have to pay for everything when women have the same rights as men now? The "Traditional Woman" ways no longer exist and women still shouldn't be receiving those privileges. Yet they wanna bitch and moan when they are being drafted to the army and have to get harder jobs cuz they can no longer sit on their asses like all women have done since the dawn of time (I'm talking about the dumb fuck women out there who still don't wanna use their pussy pass to make free money, such as being a cam whore, twitch whore, or insta whore) But at the same time they're hypocrites because they forget they they wanna advertise their selves as a "products" or "sex toys" and want you to buy them shit or pay for their only fans and simp for them, then complain they get treated as such, the fuck is that Horse Shit? Do they not understand? Men and women have just about the same rights now, women can make even more than men now. Women have dozens of options to make money when men only have stocks, a regular job, or some online internet job. So no thanks, you can go fuck yourself FDS.

You'll never be able to find a virgin in this society unless she's never had phone and never had any male friends . Nearly all women have slept with dozens of men by the time they're 20 years old, and women only want to use you for your money and have you as a resource. Basically a money tree sitting in the corner while they play pick a wallet and fun house. True love and care no longer exists in this society unless you're chad, a millionaire, or a famous guy. Nothing is real anymore, people have built their feelings off of social media. Even if you're loved, it'll still be fake love. Women are the most toxic beings ever and are not worth it, plus their pussy stinks like fish too, they're are all insecure about it. Don't ever spend money on a woman. Not even if it's for your dying mother or it's mother's day. Women can go die and stop whining about every fucking thing when they're practically all living a fantasy world and they know it, women are just obnoxious annoying fuckers.

Last edited:
Modern Male standards = don't be a whore, be feminine, don't backstab me or shit test me.

Modern female standards = Buy me everything, jump through hoops for me, die for me, don't expect anything from me, entertain me 24/7, be above 6 feet, be shredded but also big, be yourself but also be whatever fantasy I have in my head

Last edited:
Modern Male standards = don't be a whore, be feminine, don't backstab me or shit test me.

Modern female standards = Buy me everything, jump through hoops for me, entertain me 24/7, be yourself but also be whatever fantasy i have in my head, die for me, don't expect anything from me.
And they call us entitled...

Why even bother with relationships in the modern world?
Honestly, if men didn't have a forced biological drive to seek out women, there would be absolutely 0 benefit or reason to associate with them.

This is the reason im all for robotic women.
And they call us entitled...
Typical female projection

Last edited:
Women not wanting to pay 50/50 (except for the first date) = red flag. Basic rule of Male Dating Strategy :feelsYall:

Modern female standards = Buy me everything, jump through hoops for me, die for me, don't expect anything from me, entertain me 24/7, be above 6 feet, be shredded but also big, be yourself but also be whatever fantasy I have in my head

Who cares what some old roasted cunt thinks. These are women, remember? Their opinions don't matter since they can't use logic.

Doesnt concern me

summed up, males need to be chad and spin plates

That bitch sounds like brittany reiner

I hate /r/FesikhDatingStrategy

Literally Chad´s problem, not mine.

female standards are so fucking unreal

Honestly, if men didn't have a forced biological drive to seek out women, there would be absolutely 0 benefit or reason to associate with them.

This is the reason im all for robotic women.

Typical female projection
Based.

Disgusting.

Also if they're not giving the man what he wants/deserves from the relationship, that being a virgin stay at home mother, then she should pay 50/50.

That place is spiraling into more dipshit.

how unfair, what an injustice

Didnt read but cut that bitches head off (in The Movie Friday the 13th)

No self-respect. What a whore she is.