Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FDS roasties are offended at the notion that they're nazis

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Why yes I only date 6'4 blond blue-eyed Aryan gods so my children will not be ugly subhumans and advocate for other women to raise their standards and do the same, but no this has definitely nothing to do with eugenics :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

I ain't reading all that shit but if she gets her way the cunts will then complain about men being too short jfl.

A fat woman gets worshipped while it’s over for fat men.

Vetting men for financial stability, height, weight, temperament, etc is not equivalent to eugenics

It's natural selection.
- reddit whore
eugenics
noun
the study of how to arrange reproduction within a human population to increase the occurrence of heritable characteristics regarded as desirable
Height is a heritable characteristic regarded as desirable
FDS has many posts about dick size, this is a heritable and desirable characteristic
Temperament is unironically a trait selectively bred in cat species, it is desirable and heritable in humans
Financial stability is directly correlated with conscientiousness and IQ, each of these traits are heritable and desirable

tl;dr, FDS admits to being eugenicists

I ain't reading all that shit but if she gets her way the cunts will then complain about men being too short jfl.
Why are you reading opinions from holes?
They are not capable of rational thinking.
Their purpose on this planet is to be chads cum toilet. Nothing more nothing less.

But if men vetted them for height, weight, etc. they'd bitch and whine.

That is, when women do the same shit materializing nazi's ideal chad and banning all mentally, physically and financially challenged men from reproduction it suddenly turns into something positive.

Nazis were way better than these sheboons cunts, don't compare them to those low IQ babbons

Why are you reading opinions from holes?
They are not capable of rational thinking.
Their purpose on this planet is to be chads cum toilet. Nothing more nothing less.
Because the op posted it?

Yikes sweaty. How dare you question our Kweenz to go after Aryan Chad. :soy:

But what if Chad rejected her? Would she have the same attitude?

She’ll just move onto GigaChad.
I doubt a GigaChad like Henry Cavill would want to have anything to do with a FDS roastie. Women posting on FDS is similar to incels posting on here. They're lowest of the low.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back