Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel FDS roastie whore gets beaten up

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
The thread

The thread is a fucking novel in itself so I'll shorten it down
FDS roastie's personality detector fails thus her husband beats her up

He was yelling something about how he wasn’t going to let me stay here while he paid all the bills and had to watch men pick me up or watch me talk to other men.
Based

He walked over to me and got in my face and I said something like “Are we really going to do this, we are adults we don’t put our hands on each other” and suddenly he grabs me by the neck, with both of his hands, lifts me from the chair, and pins me against a cabinet behind me and won’t let go.
I doubt she actually said that, that's too mature for a foid. She was probably acting bat- shit retarded and he was there to discipline her.

He was yelling into my face but I don’t remember what he was saying. I couldn’t breath. He held on for another 15 seconds and I was getting dizzy. Next thing I know, he’s moving me towards the back door in the laundry room. Hands around my neck squeezing, feet off the floor. Then he slams me to the ground and my head hits the wall and I’m scrambling to get away before he kills me.
Nothing to say tbh, just based

My father refused to help me. He told me not to call the cops. That I needed to go back inside and talk to my spouse. That there is something wrong with me and I have to fix it
Based af dad, he knew about roastie nature

they should beat up BrazilianSigma in Wii Sports Boxing

>hands around my neck squeezing, feet off the floor

"My bf is 6'49625366"and I'm a fucking midget teehee"

let's celebrate

The thread

The thread is a fucking novel in itself so I'll shorten it down
FDS roastie's personality detector fails thus her husband beats her up

Based

I doubt she actually said that, that's too mature for a foid. She was probably acting bat- shit retarded and he was there to discipline her.

Nothing to say tbh, just based

Based af dad, he knew about roastie nature
Knowing foid nature, this story is most definitely exaggerated.

It probably never happened.
agreed. if your spouse actually beat the shit out of you why the fuck would your first thought be "I should make a post about this on Reddit!"

I hope it's real, because if it is I would like to personally shake that mans hand.

Do she's sad chad doesn't treat her right?
full

Shouldn't of let go for a good few minutes, these cunts should fuck off. If the strength levels were reversed you'd see the biggest genocide in history tomorrow.

Why would I even care to read that fucking novel? Women choose bad boy’s every day and get the fuck beat out of them every day. Almost every woman has a “my boyfriend beat me” story because that’s the type of men they are attracted too.

They claim incels are the real “predators” but I’ve never hit a woman in my life, while my next door neighbor has been in jail more than once from beating his wife.

Lifefuel. Hole deserve every bad thing that happens to them

Let´s be honest: She enjoyed it.

Let's hope the roastie gets killed next time