Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FDS has the balls to call most straight men FAGGOTS

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/mx9x7l/most_men_these_days_are_homiesexual/

This is clearly more homophobic than anything we've ever written on this INCEL website, yet they are still allowed to post HATE on reddit. FUCKING FEMALES. They fail to realize that MAYBE, just MAYBE we are around dudes all the time, BECAUSE WE ARE FORCED TO, because all you holes are Chad only cowards.

Even then they still have the gall to bitch at men who have no friends, as they are worse than "brosexual" straights. You literally have to be a mindreading God to satisfy these cunts.

Tbh that sheboon can barely write a coherent sentence, and english is probably her first language.

Women think men have it better in life, because they only see Chad. They also think men nowadays don't show interest in them, because of the same cognitive bias.

It is what they want, it is not the truth.

Most women these days are homiesexual​

They will prioritize their female friends over u I feel like the only reason they even get boyfriends is to prove to their female friends their not lesbians because if they came out then no more bonding over hating on men and free emotional labor.

If all of her worth wasn't limited to her used up axe wound of a hole between her legs, she would be able to find a man that fits her overblown criteria a little bit better.

If all of her worth wasn't limited to her used up axe wound of a hole between her legs, she would be able to find a man that fits her overblown criteria a little bit better.

ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES EVIL FUCKING WHORES THAT WANT YOU DEAD

ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES EVIL FUCKING WHORES THAT WANT YOU DEAD
I know that, but those whores can cloak their interests when it suits them. I was just saying that it is all her fault that she is treated as a whore, because she is one.

FDS is bottom of the barrel. It's the female equivalent of the backpill due to their realization that men are separated in high value men and low value men. They think they are ahead of other women. Jfl

FDS is bottom of the barrel. It's the female equivalent of the backpill due to their realization that men are separated in high value men and low value men. They think they are ahead of other women. Jfl
FDS is ahead of their time. They are all like this, pickmes just don't know it yet

It's a forum for obnoxious fat ugly women to exploit the last of the blue pilled men. And by the sounds of it they're doing a terrible job of that, and getting bounced left and right and they are angry as pen of squealing pigs.

It's a forum for obnoxious fat ugly women to exploit the last of the blue pilled men. And by the sounds of it they're doing a terrible job of that, and getting bounced left and right and they are angry as pen of squealing pigs.
they are as bad as redpillers in the sense that there's a lot of shouting "I'm SO HAPPY I DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THA SCROTES" when all they do is talk about the distinction between God-tier ones, and LVMs.

From what I've seen Chads do often find their friends more interesting than their foids, but what can you do? I assumethat once you've fucked multiple dozens of foids you've basically fucked them all and the experience loses novelty. At that point you basically shift them around to satisfy your urges, then get back to real life/hobbies/etc. with the bros.

The types of men who would give them consistent attention are not the types of men who these foids want.

The ironic thing about all this is that the foids who are ignorant to all of this but were raised properly/straight priorities are the first to lockdown those high value men.

Well, you know what they say, bros before hoes. I bet she’s just mad that Chad priorities his male friends over some moist hole, it has nothing to do with being gay.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/mx9x7l/most_men_these_days_are_homiesexual/

This is clearly more homophobic than anything we've ever written on this INCEL website, yet they are still allowed to post HATE on reddit. FUCKING FEMALES. They fail to realize that MAYBE, just MAYBE we are around dudes all the time, BECAUSE WE ARE FORCED TO, because all you holes are Chad only cowards.

Even then they still have the gall to bitch at men who have no friends, as they are worse than "brosexual" straights. You literally have to be a mindreading God to satisfy these cunts.

More proof of what you're saying.

Once I read, " Incels should fuck each other". What tf does this mean. We cannot just be gay one day unlike them being lesbians when they get no chad.

Last edited: