Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FDS "Fine AF fridays". Guess what kind of men they post.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-

FDS now posts pics of men they like on fridays basically. And as you already know, they're not posting average guys with a good personality, or simps, but EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS A CHAD OR TYRONE.

However, they'll try to tell us that this is what they consider high value:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/o964zo/if_he_wanted_to_he_would/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/o8n4xc/japanese_artist_jasushi_takahashi_made_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Yeah I'm SURE you can get a woman by being like that :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

none of them call the japanese fellow attractive, only a sweet and nice guy very brutal blackpill

when someone tells we incels are obsessed with sex and relationships, look how hard those "at least I'm not an incel" cucks hold onto their one. You could theoretically choose any woman, but you absolutely had to simp this hard for this particular one.

when someone tells we incels are obsessed with sex and relationships, look how hard those "at least I'm not an incel" cucks hold onto their one. You could theoretically choose any woman, but you absolutely had to simp this hard for this particular one.
based

Just remember, its you who needs to lower your standards.

Not the hypocritical harpies who don't follow the bullshit they preach.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/o964zo/if_he_wanted_to_he_would/h39b7z4?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Selfawareness.exe not found.

Maybe men wouldn't have a problem showering women with love and adoration if women didn't act like entitled cunts who deserve the world while giving nothing but a hole in return.

Maybe the reason you retarded harpies can't find love is because of your unreasonable expectations. You will never find the man you want because he doesn't exist, and even if he didn't he wouldn't date either of you.

Isn't it funny that women consider material goods "love"

Meanwhile men are just happy to have a girl to cuddle and watch movies with?

This entire world is one gigantic joke :lul:

Last edited:
Just remember, its you who needs to lower your standards.

Not the hypocritical harpies who don't follow the bullshit they preach.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/o964zo/if_he_wanted_to_he_would/h39b7z4?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Selfawareness.exe not found.

Maybe men wouldn't have a problem showering women with love and adoration if women didn't act like entitled cunts who deserve the world while giving nothing but a hole in return.

Isn't it funny that women consider material goods "love"

Meanwhile men are just happy to have a girl to cuddle and watch movies with?

This entire world is one gigantic joke :lul:

based

Gonna rip at this dumbass bitch who commented on this stupid threads of theirs

Screenshot 20210627 193145 Chrome

99% of you filthy holes dont deserve that treatment. You go around mocking the men who are more than capable of doing this shit for you and then to finish off his humiliation, you turn around and follow the broke chad who would never do this for you in a lifetime, give him your filthy wethole in the back of his 99 honda without a single penny spent on his end

Go fuck yourself Bitch

99% of you filthy holes dont deserve that treatment. You go around mocking the men who are more than capable of doing this shit for you and then to finish off his humiliation, you turn around and follow the broke chad who would never do this for you in a lifetime, give him your filthy wethole in the back of his 99 honda without a single penny spent on his end
based but betabuxing isnt a good thing either, just wanted to point that out

based but betabuxing isnt a good thing either, just wanted to point that out
The thing with foids is that it was never meant to be free. That's why fathers in the past chose their husbands for them.

The point of men spending in front of foid is to impress her. Spending bucks and earning buku money was always meant to impress as much foids at once as possible.

Shit has been warped to the point where foids are taught to value looks first at a young age and then settle on some betabuxx simp after they've been ran through.

The thing with foids is that it was never meant to be free. That's why fathers in the past chose their husbands for them.

The point of men spending in front of foid is to impress her. Spending bucks and earning buku money was always meant to impress as much foids at once as possible.

Shit has been warped to the point where foids are taught to value looks first at a young age and then settle on some betabuxx simp after they've been ran through.

just because something has been done in the past or for a long time doesn't make it right. for most of history most men were betabuxing, and in fact if you ask the average boomer, he won't even know that it is a possibility to have a loving wife. most men thoughtout history were miserable and working hard for nothing because, as you know, they didnt look good enough and their wives didnt love them

just because something has been done in the past or for a long time doesn't make it right. for most of history most men were betabuxing, and in fact if you ask the average boomer, he won't even know that it is a possibility to have a loving wife. most men thoughtout history were miserable and working hard for nothing because, as you know, they didnt look good enough and their wives didnt love them
Brutal truth.

Take the RealityPill

nice things in this world aren't free. You're either born with everything or you attempt to replicate someone else's fortune

Women (and men(=Chad)) in the classic era used to court, propose, be in love, marry, make kids and live every phase of life in the years that aligns with their biology.

Now, it's just continuous 'mate selection' phase. aka dating. Fuck with a stranger if he's attractive without an idea of what he is.

Nietzsche said, 'God is dead'. In 2021, 'Love is dead' and it was foids with their shitty mate selection process that killed it.

That jap gook needs to be skinned alive.

FDS is basically a subreddit to whine about Chad not being a gentlemanly simp, even though he has no incentive to be one with foids offering up sex for free.

"LVM hate HVM, romantic novels and movies with a passion because they think that these men and protagonists are making it harder for everyone."

I only particularly hate them if they don't get laid. Women shouldn't be conditioned to getting pampered without giving anything in return. :feelswhat:

FDS is just old sheboons whining, look at that shit.

No normal person can afford this -- maybe some rich fuck -- but good luck getting a rich guy in the post-9/11 American shithole inflated economy.

Even my parents' friends, who were upper class executives (but didn't have generational wealth) ended up broke or far poorer 15 years after I met them. Pretty much everyone who doesn't have generational wealth or doesn't invest is pretty much living paycheck to paycheck these days and is in debt. The ones who actually have money, but not a metric fuck ton of it, still live paycheck to paycheck and are in debt, because they try to live well past what they can afford.

These women (who are 100% likely fat and ugly) have the most ridiculous standards.

Last edited:
All I can is there are 2 sets of simps, just like all men in the mind of a foid. They are:
  1. High tier simp: Good looking guy that simps hard, or normal looking guy that simps hard plus ultra
  2. Low tier simp: Average guy or below simping
Their fine af fridays are their top tier simps, basically high tier simps on steroids. They increase their demands and expectations while doing nothing other than laying there all day, maybe getting dicked down once a month or less by their simp on a leash. They all want this unironically, doing nothing and still getting all the affection and love like the babies they are.

They disgust me.

Imagine how turned on you'd be and how good the sex would be that night after your man did something beautiful like that.

Yet these LVM wonder why we're not in the mood and why we fake it or can't orgasm.

Lurkers, the bare minimum is not a turn on.
Just spends hundreds on balloons and roses every night theory :lul:

How about just take the bitch and put a gun to her head, then she's really turned on. How about you tell her to fuck you real good or else? Fucking cucks. That's how you get good sex without being chad. :dab:

How about you take the :blackpill: and realize it's over if you're not born chad, thugmaxxed or high status.

How about just take the bitch and put a gun to her head, then she's really turned on. How about you tell her to fuck you real good or else? Fucking cucks. That's how you get good sex without being chad. :dab:

How about you take the :blackpill: and realize it's over if you're not born chad, thugmaxxed or high status.
based
Give him the Blackpill and watch him burn that crap in no time.
based

And they call us entitled? Jfl

FDS now posts pics of men they like on fridays basically. And as you already know, they're not posting average guys with a good personality, or simps, but EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS A CHAD OR TYRONE.

However, they'll try to tell us that this is what they consider high value:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/o964zo/if_he_wanted_to_he_would/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/o8n4xc/japanese_artist_jasushi_takahashi_made_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Yeah I'm SURE you can get a woman by being like that :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Yeah I'm SURE you can get a woman by being like that :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Don't forget he's simping hard for a noodlewhore who lives in her home country. Ricecels living in the west can draw a heart from the east coast to the west coast and still end up rejected because white cock only

They think they should have a 6’5 terachad who treats them like a princess, when they are all either ugly, fat, black, over 25, or all four options. It is beyond pathetic, I hope all of them get burned alive.

They are the most bluepilled race. Reminds me of another ricecel who build a 1000 rubix cube portrait of his crush and he got rejected.
Poor soul imagine wasting time on someone who thinks you are ugly just from how you turned out. I ignore everytype of woman. I don't wanna be near them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back