Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FDS Confirms the Friendzone Pill (Brutal)

Society/Women to Men: "Looks-Money-Status, that is all you are worth as a male. You're an object. Never forget."

Last edited:
No, we are objectified, there is a significant difference.
I agree brocel. My initial comment meant to be from the point of view of society/women.

I made it more clear now

The creepy guy means the ugly guy and it’s not his fault being ugly. Crime against privileged people is absolutely ok. I hope she will be born as an ugly man in her next life.

If Chad insulted her she would still laugh.
Sub-8=creepy

What's the point of having male friends and foids maintaining contact with them, then?

Call me a volcel, but I wouldn't commit crimes on them regardless

Call me a volcel, but I wouldn't commit crimes on them regardless
Neither would I, obviously.
Were you tryinG to prOvoke a rEsponse with this glowtaRd? :lul:

Got to admit Fresh & Fit speak the truth in this matter
Men think in terms of probabilities, women think in terms of possibilities.
Because it's possible that a man they reject will react violently to it, they ignore the probability that the likelihood of that is very small. Even smaller when you consider the type of men they friend zone to begin with.
Likewise with their absurd standards. Because it's possible they can get a high value man, they neglect the probability of it and try to chain down Chad.
Because it's possible they can "fix" dark triad maxxed Chads flaws, they act as if it's likely to justify being in a relationship with him.

"Strong" and "independent" women. :feelshaha:

Tales from reddit.