Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee FDS - Complete off-the-charts fucking insanity standards. Infinite entitlement edition. (I just can't believe this shit).

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
They can have this sort of standard, but when any man complains about a woman not doing anything or not meeting the simple requirement of not being a fucking landwhale and a free whore who fucked 10 million guys that got her 500 different STDs, or at least have some fucking decency and morals, they are told they are sexist, misogynistic, incels, terrorists, virgins, nerds, entitled, blah blah blah. They will feel entitled to this complete fucking insane standard and then conveniently tell us to "lower our standards" when most men will just want a girl that is not a fucking whore or obese, and that will be enough.

Do you really need any more thing to show you how infinitely entitled women are?

If they require THAT much from a man, then I may ask, what do they offer in return? Their holes? That's it?
The meme is real. Women require the universe from men while they offer themselves as prizes and that's just it. You gotta have the planet on your hands but these women will just offer you their body, and that's it.
If they want that much from men, it's better they have something to offer other than letting you fucking her whenever she decides you will get it. It's better they offer the fucking planet as well if they want so much.

I just can't believe in any woman at this point.
Just look these 2 comments, it's just unbelievable. I'm actually not surprised they didn't list that the guy must have a dick the size and girth of their legs so they can feel something after decades of being pumped and dumped or inserting horse dildos in their holes.

She is 53, black (the least desirable women there are) and requires this from men... yet she says she can choose anyone, drowns in matches and orbiters (I can see she could drown the entire fucking Virgo Supercluster of galaxies in her ego and entitlement).

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/f706l9/what_are_your_requirementsstandards_for_a_man/fi91u9f/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Her comment on Jordan Calloway. Of course she will drown on Tyrone's cum all day.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/o7lgmf/jordan_calloway/h2zib93/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

And this one stands out as well, and she is... also black. She ends it with more insane stuff, saying the man must choose HER over his own family and friends, even if it means he will lose BOTH!

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/f706l9/what_are_your_requirementsstandards_for_a_man/fi8zbfg/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Remember, they are women, qweens, m'ladies, they can demand the universe from a man, but dare WE demand being given the basic respect as a person. That would of course, label us as narcissistic, insane, sexist, entitled and having too high standards, we are simply not entitled to anything, but they are entitled to demand the impossible from a man to even stand a chance to touch them.

Last edited:
And all they have to offer in exchange is stinky worn out pussy :lul:

FemaleDatingStrategy women are the ugliest and most bitter women on earth. Just fucking lol at taking those whores seriously when no man wants them even when they're women

What kind of ammo should i load into a shotgun (in rainbow six: siege)

:society::society:
Over for guncels btw
Jist dont own a gun theory
26BA12EB 1909 4569 AE38 54FB76183CB0

ER when?:feelsdevil:
Also sounds like a larp:feelsseriously:
Still going ER thou:worryfeels:

1. Must have completed and graduated with a Bachelor's degree or higher AT LEAST 1 year ago. I just ghosted a man after finding out he graduated December with his Master's degree.
holy shit. why does this even matter

notice the height requirement ,
but no mention of face
height>face

must be joke or larp

She must be a 16yo prime aged foid

It's all larp.
These fat old roasties do literally nothing but sit around daydreaming about being swept off their feet by some 6'4" billionaire fashion model. Even normalfags are starting to make fun of them.

It's all larp.
These fat old roasties do literally nothing but sit around daydreaming about being swept off their feet by some 6'4" billionaire fashion model. Even normalfags are starting to make fun of them.
Other websites filled with normies and even regular sexhavers make fun of these cunts. Saw it a lot.

I'm gonna pop some caps
Only got twenty rounds in my pocket
I, I, I'm hunting, looking for a target
This is fucking awesome

(In minecraft)

Must have completed and graduated with a Bachelor's degree or higher AT LEAST 1 year ago. I just ghosted a man after finding out he graduated December with his Master's degree.
holy shit. why does this even matter
She wants a highly educated and sophisticated gentleman. :foidSoy::feelsdevil: