Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based FDS calls out noodlewhores

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

The idea that all white men are high value is rooted in white supremacy and racism that has weaseled it's way into every minority community. While white men have been leaders and responsible for some of the most deplorable crimes known to man, for some reason in specific races they are still held in high regard when contrasting them to their own men. It is because the conditioning most of our families has been tricked into believing still is rooted in the very foundation that we use to categorize men.

Hmmm I wonder who she's talking about :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No such thing as a ‘based’ FDS user.

it doesn't matter what women type, their vaginas still get wetter for some races more than for others.

everything to not come off as shallow

She has sheboon as her pfp and uses reddit. Probably sucking some white cock :dab:

chad is a race of his own so by default every hole is racist since they discriminate every non chad

Their actions are gonna say otherwise

Turbo virtue signalling.

I read HVM as HMV (Hentai Music Video), I should kill myself for being such a degenerate.

Kpopmaxxers btfo

WhI gives a fuck about what a bunch of sheboons think.

WhI gives a fuck about what a bunch of sheboons think.
It's good because noodlewhores are getting shit on (in typical female passive aggressive manner) in their own feminist echo chambers :feelskek:

It's good because noodlewhores are getting shit on (in typical female passive aggressive manner) in their own feminist echo chambers :feelskek:
You think they give a fuck? Noodlewhores have no shame. In fact they are proud of it.

You think they give a fuck? Noodlewhores have no shame. In fact they are proud of it.
Noodlewhores are obsessed with what cumskins think of them. Everything they say or do is just a blatant copy of white foids, which is no surprise as they all wish they were white. Getting antagonized by their idols is very painful for them.

Now I'm 100% sure FDS whores are mostly white women. They are the only ones who spew this diversity bullshit. If it were noodlewhores, currywhores or sheebons, they would spend their entire day worshiping white men.

White is more attractive, taller is more attractive, beautiful is more attractive. It's just biology, get the fuck over it, whores.

As this other guy said,

it doesn't matter what women type, their vaginas still get wetter for some races more than for others.

FDS is so depressing in that it just accentuates the blackpill. It encourages and facilitates tonnes of women to be even more hostile to men and even more selective. We are going to reach the point where polygyny is the norm, eventually. In their youth, women have casual sex with many attractive, dangerous, low inhibition men and now they will only settle for a very wealthy successful men later on. This is the ideal sexual life of a lot of young women these days.