Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FDM's definition of "low-value" - someone who not only gets laid but can also cheat

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

Gray (he/him)
★★★★

> LVM
> hooked up with your roommate
I bet that same "LVM" will then move on to someone else and do the same thing. Also, if he were a Chad instead of just a high-tier normie, she'd probably forgive him and then have a threesome with him and Emily if he wanted her to.

The video itself is well-made, though, not gonna lie. They put more effort into it than they'd put into even talking to me. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Anyone who believes this is real is a fucking retard. But FDS will obviously think this real, so no comments.
Tbh ngl ded srs that girl CAN play the violin, damn. Reminds me of that movie about a jewish violinist that disappeared for decades and then his adoptive brother found him. Awesome movie.

Anyone who believes this is real is a fucking retard. But FDS will obviously think this real, so no comments.
Exactly lmfao
No man write like that :lul:

"Did you change the netflix password?" Believable :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Exactly lmfao
No man write like that :lul:

"Did you change the netflix password?" Believable :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Now a guy makes the same thing and ends up being mocked on the entire global internet. In reddit they are praised as qweens, m'ladies and the symbols of empowerment and endurance.
Fucking hell I wish I was born in a less clownery planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back