Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill FDA Product Advisory Committee COVID bombshell: the vaccines cause 2 deaths for every life saved

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
From today's meeting... At the 4 hours and 20 minute mark.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFph7-6t34M&t=15710s

Afterward, the FDA panel unanimously voted no for COVID boosters for anyone under the age of 65. Funny how the MSM is now trying to spin this as a positive, saying the FDA instead voted yes for boosters for anyone 65 and older, while leaving it open that this is just the first step and that boosters are coming for everyone.

anyone who trust governmental regulators is completely unaware of the amount of approved harmful drugs that would be otherwise illegal in any sane society.

Afterward, the FDA panel unanimously voted no for COVID boosters for anyone under the age of 65. Funny how the MSM is now trying to spin this as a positive, saying the FDA instead voted yes for boosters for anyone 65 and older, while leaving it open that this is just the first step and that boosters are coming for everyone.

@Arch Anemone @Uggo Mongo @Dregster666 Thoughts?

Out of an 8 hour meeting you're gonna pull out a 20 second sentence out of context and base your entire viewpoint on that?

the goyim know, shut it down

Out of an 8 hour meeting you're gonna pull out a 20 second sentence out of context and base your entire viewpoint on that?

if he knows exactly where the 20 seconds is at then he probably watched a lot of the video.

Yes, that's how citations and referencing works. You pull out one sentence to prove your point, cite it, and move on.

Yes, that's how citations and referencing works. You pull out one sentence to prove your point, cite it, and move on.
Now I can see why you are so fucking stupid.
See I just search on google for what I want to believe and that becomes my truth and that's how I live my life.

muh ,,your viewpoint" it's literally in the video, it's not someone's previous viewpoint to be confirmed but literally the video telling you with concrete data

It cuts off after the 4 hour mark for me. How can I get the full video

The vaccine: safe and effective at killing you.

their plan exposed

how are they hiding all these deaths caused by vaccines :what:
People who die of Covid-like symptoms after taking the vaccine within 14 days are counted as Covid deaths. See the table on Page 3 of this document: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/pdfs/mm7034e5-H.pdf

"[UWSL]Persons were considered fully vaccinated ≥14 days after receipt of the second dose in a 2-dose series (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines) or after 1 dose [/UWSL][UWSL]of the single-dose Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 vaccine; partially vaccinated ≥14 days after receipt of the first dose and <14 days after the second dose [/UWSL][UWSL]in a 2-dose series; and unvaccinated <14 days receipt of the first dose of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of the single-dose vaccine or if no vaccination registry data [/UWSL][UWSL]were available."[/UWSL]

how are they hiding all these deaths caused by vaccines :what:
5 billion vaccinations given out... So how many dead people are there according to op?

holy fuck this is real???????????? on the ACTUAL FDA YOUTUBE CHANNEL??????????????????????????????

What's the survival rate of Covid?
Wait I'm sorry how many dead people are there if every life saved 2 die? With 5 billion vaccinations.

Come on please tell us.

lol risk of myocarditis increases to 1 in 25 with second booster for the young, no way I'm getting that

Wait I'm sorry how many dead people are there if every life saved 2 die? With 5 billion vaccinations.

Come on please tell us.
If you want the answer, tell me what the average survival rate is for Covid.

btw when they will raise the meta number of vaccines to 7 because apparently 2 are not enough?

btw when they will raise the meta number of vaccines to 7 because apparently 2 are not enough?
The FDA voted against boosters today because the risk of death or adverse reactions is too great.

The FDA voted against boosters today because the risk of death or adverse reactions is too great.
According too op everyone who has a vaccine is going to die. At. A 2 to 1 rat per vaccination.

lol risk of myocarditis increases to 1 in 25 with second booster for the young, no way I'm getting that
Hopefully it only kills chads and cucks.

uff that's a relief, I was already preparing to have 25 needles on my deltoid because entering a bar to buy cigs is too much risky as the big bad chink flu is out there to catch me!

You're projecting. You clearly aren't interested in the truth. I won't fall for your reddit-tier argumentative fallacies.
According to op I'm dead, sorry I can't answer anymore.

I don't think I understand the graph. It does not seem to support a 2:1 death ratio for the vaccine.
That graph doesn't support that, I never said it did. What it does show is that the CDC guidelines don't treat people who got the vaccine and die within 14 days as being fully vaccinated, and hence treat the death as unvaccinated COVID--it provides cover for how they might be hiding the deaths from the vaccines. Which was your original question, was it not?

The FDA itself is wary of the vaccine but everyone else seems to insist on pushing it: "Get as many shots as possible! Yes, you want every booster! Doesn't matter who made the vaccine!"

Look, I'm up to date on most of my vaccines. I trust the ones that have actually been sufficiently developed and tested. Not this one. Not yet.

Lesson: don't pull out 20 second quotes out of 8 hour meetings

A 2 to 1 rat per vaccination.
False equivlance. I never said that. I said 2 deaths per vaccine for each 1 potential life saved from covid. And that's what the FDA panelist has said as well. So what's the survival rate? That will tell you how many people are dying from the vaccines. No one takes you seriously, everyone sees through your fallacies.

False equivlance. I never said that. I said 2 deaths per vaccine for each 1 potential life saved from covid. And that's what the FDA panelist has said as well. So what's the survival rate? That will tell you how many people are dying from the vaccines. No one takes you seriously, everyone sees through your fallacies.
No but I can say you are a stupid fuck for even insinuating on a basic level what you said on face vaule alone and are a complete joke who I don't have to take seriously.

No but I can say you are a stupid fuck for even insinuating on a basic level what you said on face vale alone and are a complete joke who I don't have to take seriously.
You just lost the argument.

Sorry I can't do basic math cell.
This is literally you right now.
Arch anemone

I still think it's unlikely that 2 out of 3 people die within 2 weeks of being vaccinated. That seems like the sort of thing that would be impossible to hide. If it was true then about 2/3rds of Israel would be dead.
No, like Arch Anemone, you're not understanding what 2 deaths for each 1 potential life saved means. It does not mean 2/3rds of people who get the vaccine die from it.

How many people get symptoms of covid and run out and get the vaccine when they realize its too late? I'll wait for your answer and laugh and laugh.

but... bro, the fish iq guy is a genius

the survival rate for covid is obviously 1%, and everyone who has had covid is 6 feet under the granite, IT'S OVERR

How many people get symptoms of covid and run out and get the vaccine when they realize its too late? I'll wait for your answer and laugh and laugh.
I won't answer any of your shifted goalpost questions until you answer my original question first: what is the survival rate.

If the FDA were more open about these kinds of discussions, people wouldn't be pushing this vaccine so hard. Business are currently misled to believe that the vaccine is perfectly understood and perfectly harmless and everyone needs it. This very vote shows that no, not everyone needs it and it could be harmful. If the FDA was to draw people's attention to this, we could have an actual honest discussion about these vaccines.

This is an open public hearing session. The FDA let the guy speak, that doesn't mean think they agree with him or that their refusal to authorize boosters was based on one dude out of dozens...

I won't answer any of your shifted goalpost questions until you answer my original question first: what is the survival rate.
I'm sorry, I can't answer that question. I'm to busy laughing at your title.

If the FDA were more open about these kinds of discussions, people wouldn't be pushing this vaccine so hard. Business are currently misled to believe that the vaccine is perfectly understood and perfectly harmless and everyone needs it. This very vote shows that no, not everyone needs it and it could be harmful. If the FDA was to draw people's attention to this, we could have an actual honest discussion about these vaccines.
Exactly. But it is what it is: politics and special interests.

The FDA itself is wary of the vaccine but everyone else seems to insist on pushing it: "Get as many shots as possible! Yes, you want every booster! Doesn't matter who made the vaccine!"

Look, I'm up to date on most of my vaccines. I trust the ones that have actually been sufficiently developed and tested. Not this one. Not yet.
Tbh tbh
:feelsjuice:

@Dregster666 I want to shill for the vaccine too. Fishgoy is probably stacking Gs rn

Exactly. But it is what it is: politics and special interests.
Really? Whose poltics and special interests are you referring to?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back