Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FBI going after incels now

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-

@PPEcel thoughts?

We had nothing to do with January 6th so I dunno why we're being brought up. Plus there has only ever been two so called incel attacks. There was Elliot Rodger who went ER entirely for personal reasons (was bullied all of his life and rejected) and then there's AM who went ER because he misinterpreted some memes about incels on 4chan because of his autism and took them seriously.

I can't believe we're being classified as terrorists it's actually a joke.

@-BrettyBoy- @Ritalincel @Gymcelled @FullTimeLoser thoughts?

Same fbi that defends antifa even after they riot and burn things down.

Is this site part of the police? Sorry for stupid question

"anti-abortion extremists" Like being pro-life makes you a terrorist JFL

The term incel has evolved from "mass murderer" to "any man doing something I don't like"

Anti Government too? Lmao at this garbage. A fucking trained fbi agent reading our posts and satire for 8 hours a day and has to take it seriously and prerend that a bunch of lonely virgin are unironically a real threat. Man I couldn't hurt anyone if I tried.

There is a genocide happening against us tbh.

It is:
"https://inc els .net/threads/co-mods-exposed-fbi-honeypot-knajjd-is-a-major-f%D0%B0ggot-netcels-gtfih-archive-repost.19538/"
This post proves it
Just close the spaces
This place is a honeypot for Governental organizations, Police orgainzations, Research institutes, and Social engineers to study Incels.

Just avoid saying shit like ‘Go ER’ even as a joke and you should be fine but man, them squids need to learn what an incel is.

They're grasping at straws

Damn that doesn't sound any good

FBI agents profiling Ritalincel:
Screenshot 20210303 042254

It's been happening since caveman times. Ugly people are the most oppressed people of all time.
Technology is nearly at the point where gene editing will finally eradicate ugly people forever. Society won't want us breeding, so they'll round us up in concentration camps. Then they won't be patient enough to let us die off naturally, so they'll execute us and broadcast it worldwide for the enjoyment of foids.

> OMG DAE HAPPENING HAPPENING!!!!! ITS GONNA HAPPOOOOON FOR REAL THIS TIME
kc5YotM.gif

Attachments

• Repost op is a (1).gif
    Repost op is a (1).gif
    206.5 KB · Views: 21
"ecoterrorists":lul:

This place is a honeypot for Governental organizations, Police orgainzations, Research institutes, and Social engineers to study Incels.
Every newcel and currentcel needs to understand this.

Where is this even from? That doesn't even look like an FBI document, it looks like an academic's white paper.

In any case, I doubt anything will change, the FBI has always monitored the web for any indicators of potential violent activity and they will continue to do so.

We had nothing to do with January 6th so I dunno why we're being brought up. Plus there has only ever been two so called incel attacks. There was Elliot Rodger who went ER entirely for personal reasons (was bullied all of his life and rejected) and then there's AM who went ER because he misinterpreted some memes about incels on 4chan because of his autism and took them seriously.

Not quite, they're including Yogacel, the Dallas courthouse shooter, and Nikolas Cruz in the analysis.

6927e1a3 c2e9 4167 be03 d86bfd5bbd56

Let the games begin.

i think we should
Goer1
Go er3
Goer2
Goer4

Me in my sandnigger desert reading about your problems :feelscomfy:

Don't they fucking realize that 99% of the crimes are caused by sexhavers :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Fucking CLOWN WORLD :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Mostly peaceful protests from us - when?
Only will be portrayed that way if it's for their cause. Which of course it's never going to be because like with women their objectives and the objectives of blackpilled incels will always be at odds.

Only will be portrayed that way if it's for their cause. Which of course it's never going to be because like with women their objectives and the objectives of blackpilled incels will always be at odds.

jfl at when the glowniggers kick down my door to arrest me for shitposting on the internet.
I wonder if any glowniggers get confused and send the feds after one another, or sic the Swatties on some faggot researcher.

It's a crime to not get sex. You should have thought that before you didn't get sex, inkwell!

being an ugly virgin is an crime now, wow

FBI and DHS have been after us for a couple of years. Wasn’t all the drama surrounding Naama Kates because she was affiliated with groups investigating us as terrorists? ER flew under the radar but AM made people scared for some reason.

Not quite, they're including Yogacel, the Dallas courthouse shooter, and Nikolas Cruz in the analysis.
They aren't even incels tho wtf??

Nikolas Cruz didn't he kill ppl because he got kicked out his friend group? That's nothing to do with incels.

I dunno who yogacel and the Dallas courthouse shooter is doe
Mostly peaceful protests from us - when?
Huh?

They aren't even incels tho wtf??

Nikolas Cruz didn't he kill ppl because he got kicked out his friend group? That's nothing to do with incels.

I dunno who yogacel and the Dallas courthouse shooter is doe

Huh?
Brian Isaack Clyde, a U.S. Armycel, shot up a federal court building in Dallas, and happened to have posted a bunch of incel memes. No one really knows if he is, but it's what has this community on the FBI's radar.
He's right, though. Antifa is not an organization by any legal sense of the word.

Brian Isaack Clyde, a U.S. Armycel, shot up a federal court building in Dallas, and happened to have posted a bunch of incel memes. No one really knows if he is, but it's what has this community on the FBI's radar.
Incel memes? Is that it? I doubt he was an incel. Some incel memes or incel styled memes have gone mainstream like the chad Vs Stacy memes.

We have to make it a goal for when/if we get arrested, to make sure we make it obvious how much a shitshow the legal system is.
Show up to court jfl at how retarded it is that internet words are a crime.
Jfl at how not having sex has a domino effect to being a terrorist in the eyes of normies.
Try and slip a few blackpills in.

> OMG DAE HAPPENING HAPPENING!!!!! ITS GONNA HAPPOOOOON FOR REAL THIS TIME
kc5YotM.gif
:lul:

He's right, though. Antifa is not an organization by any legal sense of the word.
'Incel' is so wide a term you may as well put the entire world on a watchlist

Last edited:
Lol there going to be in for a major surprise as more and more men fall into inceldom, more and more men who wives cheat on them, more and more men who work wagie jobs, more and more men who can’t afford to live, more and more men Who’s lives were totally meaningless. If men are denied the basic needs which is to pass on their genes, the authorities are going to be in for a shock 20 years from now. More and more men are going to kill themselves or others. This inceldom shit feeds into other things such as right wing terrorism.

Inversion, the art of turning everything on it's head.

Gonna be several sacrificial members ship off to Guantanamo bay to justify tens of millions of dollars they spent analyzing the 6 million posts here

Literally it's not even "incels" (as in blackpilled incels that post online) but "involuntary celibates" meaning virgin males.
So if you are a domestic "extremist" and it's discovered you're a virgin male it can mean you can be singled out even more @Fat Link
The SPLC has also been targeting incels for a few years now and the fbi still gets information on who to surveil from them.
Yet they call incels a male supremacist organization.
Incels don't have chapters or meetups in cities where they demand agendas are carried out. Antifa does. Incels aren't organized and get into street fights but people in Antifa do.

Last edited:
Literally it's not even "incels" (as in blackpilled incels that post online) but "involuntary celibates" meaning virgin males.
So if you are a domestic "extremist" and it's discovered you're a virgin male it can mean you can be singled out even more @Fat Link

The SPLC has also been targeting incels for a few years now and the fbi still gets information on who to surveil from them.

Yet they call incels a male supremacist organization.
Incels don't have chapters or meetups in cities. Antifa does.
ZOG will only continue to get more tyrannical, communistic and evil as time passes and things continue to fall apart.

So what I’m essentially saying is soon “rights” won’t matter or will only matter as far as you are willing to go to personally defend yours ie figure that statement out for yourselves as “I” would certainly NEVER advocate you do anything violent to ZOG forces in your own defense. Oh no no no...

Perish the thought!

Now with that said and all joking aside I would advise every legitimate brocel here who may get visited by a glownigger/ZOG enforcement agent of some kind to follow the late Tom Metzger’s legal advise and that is respond to every question they have for you with: “I have nothing to say” and if they ever ask if they can look around or come in your house or car/vehicle “not unless you have a warrant”.

The reason you don’t answer in any other way is that unless you’re a trained lawyer they will find a way into making you nervous and tricking you into lying to them about something whether it’s a totally mundane or serious subject and from there they can lock your dumb ass up at least for a while because if memory serves correct it’s illegal to lie to any of these lowlives about anything at least while they’re on the job/clock anyway.

FBI is left leaning for sure. Lmao

it’s weird that even that law of country is leaned towards left

A bunch of men calling women toilets in the corner of the internet sure are more dangerous than terrorists, narcos and ''pacifists looters''