Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FBI cucks monotoring this site are fucking parasites.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
JFL some cucks and soys are being paid for watching our threads 24/7 and they earn way more than minimum wage wageslaves , If murikan and cuckcanada govs gave a shit about mass shootings whey could easily outlaw and make bullying a serious felony and a crime against sapient beings , But no they still need SOYciety acceptation coins and bullying just to keep the shitty status quo and create asshole athlete chads who live in tutorial mode , Haha fucking shit human govs could easily make this world a better place but their stupid primitive instincts vying for power , status and shit make this world a fucking dystopia , All they do is casting aside subhumans like us and blame subhumans for SOYciety problems , Fuck this world , Nothing last forever and i hope this shitty species and this pathetic status quo goes to hell fucking soon. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Has anyone here actually ever been contacted by FBI/law enforcement?

Actually, i´m currently unemployed, please contact me FBI :(

The idea that the FBI keeps looking at the incel forum is funny but it's not real, it's probably bots
And most bluepillers viewing post are banned users or itcuckers
Tbh I hope all the FBI members die, dogs of the disgusting pedophiles of American elite

Last edited:
jfl imagine getting paid to read incels meme threads all day :feelsohh:

I’m being paid 60 bucks an hour for this shit

best gig of my life, two more years here and I’m due for an early retirement

jfl imagine getting paid to read incels meme threads all day :feelsohh:
lol at some fbicel wasting away his mental health reading threads all day about fucking big tiddy cartoon girls lmao

also FBI i'm just looking for a girlfriend if any FBI women out there are lonely and want a manlet virgin to date or have sex then please gib girlfriend :feelsmage:

The idea that the FBI keeps looking at the incel forum is funny but it's not real, it's probably bots
And most bluepillers viewing post are banned users or itcuckers
Tbh I hope all the FBI members die, dogs of the disgusting pedophiles of American elite
Imagine bein so degenerate and pathetic that you are an fed and you take pride of it. Never understood love for military and police.

Never do anything illegal, specially if someone asks you to do it through PM, and you will be fine.

JFL some cucks and soys are being paid for watching our threads 24/7 and they earn way more than minimum wage wageslaves , If murikan and cuckcanada govs gave a shit about mass shootings whey could easily outlaw and make bullying a serious felony and a crime against sapient beings , But no they still need SOYciety acceptation coins and bullying just to keep the shitty status quo and create asshole athlete chads who live in tutorial mode , Haha fucking shit human govs could easily make this world a better place but their stupid primitive instincts vying for power , status and shit make this world a fucking dystopia , All they do is casting aside subhumans like us and blame subhumans for SOYciety problems , Fuck this world , Nothing last forever and i hope this shitty species and this pathetic status quo goes to hell fucking soon. :feelsclown:
Those parasites should be FED to pigs ngl :feelsLSD: