Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fbi came to my house today

Status
Not open for further replies.
NGL this if this isn't a larp its pretty frightening tbh. Its really over for us now. They are going to round us up and put us into incel detention centers mark my words. :giga::feelswow:

I want to gauge how much they monitor this website, and if it is worth being here.
i really don't want to say because the fbi is probably monitoring my internet activity which means they are on this thread im scared

The Fifth Amendment gives you the right to not answer any questions or admit any wrongdoing or self-incriminate yourself to the police, as long as they are not making a lawful detention or arrest.
If you get arrested they can force you to answer questions or give them passwords to your laptop?

If you get arrested they can force you to answer questions or give them passwords to your laptop?

Sorry I wasn't clear. Arrests can occur without your Miranda rights being read to you by the officer. This happens quite frequently, believe or not. In which case, a scared shitless dude might start talking and aswer questions by the police. A confession and answers given before a person has been read the Miranda rights could theoretically be entered as evidence in court.

But to answer your question, no, if you at any point invoke your Miranda rights and say you want to remain silent, the interrogation must cease. They can't force you to talk or obtain your password.

Sorry I wasn't clear.

The OP saying the officers threatened to take his belonging if he didn't admit to something is ridiculous. Might happen in North Korea or some third world shithole maybe. Can't believe I fell for his larp at one point.

Last edited:
I say a lot of shit online and I haven't been visited yet, lol. Never seen you say any shit either tbh. :feelstrash:

But to answer your question, no, if you at any point invoke your Miranda rights and say you want to remain silent, the interrogation must cease. They can't force you to talk or obtain your password.
That's awesome. But we all know they try every sneaky trick they can to get you to incriminate yourself.

Do you use a VPN all the time? If they come back ask for a warrant. They cannot enter your residence without one.

Was what you posted violent at all?

That's awesome. But we all know they try every sneaky trick they can to get you to incriminate yourself.

Yeah that's why a lot of police will tell you you are not under arrest initially. They just want to talk. Then they don't have to read you your constitutional rights at all. Then they will ask you questions, all the time reassuring you you're not under arrest. So of course your fool ass will start talking and answering questions because you think you're in the clear.

And once the police have the self-incriminating evidence from you, they will spring the trap and arrest your ass.

And since everything you just said were before you were under arrest and thus done of your own free will, all of it can be used against you as evidence in court.

They are sneaky man.

Yeah that's why a lot of police will tell you you are not under arrest initially. They just want to talk. Then they don't have to read you your consitutional rights at all. Then they will ask you questions, all the time reassuring you you're not under arrest. So of course your fool ass will start talking and answering questions because you think you're in tbe clear.
And once the police have the self-incriminating evidence from you, they will spring the trap and arrest your ass.
I've been got like that a few times before I learned. Honesty gets you no where with pigs, not saying anything is the best option.

Maybe they were IT cucks passing as police.

maybe it's because no one has reported you

they asked me if I was the one that posted something online, I said yes, and they left. I didn't get arrested. I don't want to say what I posted exactly btw
Holy shit. Thank god im not living in the us

Seems like a LARP if you're going to provide some details but not others, and how two people just came to your door, asked you a question and then left. Your lack of any deeper description makes this seem fake to me, at least.

at least tell us what you posted or i believe its larp

I've been got like that a few times before I learned. Honesty gets you no where with pigs, not saying anything is the best option.
You’ve been arrested before? For what?

You’ve been arrested before? For what?
Weed in the car, and another time I was driving while over the blood alcohol limit. I should've just kept my mouth shut both times and I'd probably have a clean record today.

at least tell us what you posted or i believe its larp

He won't even tell us if the posts in question came from this forum. Honestly, fuck this guy. :reeeeee:

Seems like a LARP if you're going to provide some details but not others, and how two people just came to your door, asked you a question and then left. Your lack of any deeper description makes this seem fake to me, at least.

I couldn't agree more. This smells of complete BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.